Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui SIG SG552 Commando / Tokyo Marui H&K G36C

Options
  • 19-09-2016 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I have for sale the following. Both are in great shape for their age and have been well looked after. Excellent accuracy as you'd expect from Tokyo Marui guns. Can be shown working and test fired at my place if collecting. Pics are indicative of condition.

Tokyo Marui SIG SG552 Commando

FPS: 315 w/0.2g BB (Chrono'd at EAG in the UK a year or so ago - spec not changed)

The Good:

6.03mm Lonex tight bore barrel
    Upgraded gearbox with guarder gears, re-shimmed, upgraded tappet plate, angle of engagement corrected, sorbo'd, fitted sector gear delayer, ball bearing spring guide
    Marui EG1000 Motor
    Active Braking Mosfet - Lipo Ready (I have been using 7.4V 2200mAh 30C Lipo's)
    Upgraded large gauge wiring throughout
    Wired for XT60 connectors. Can easily be re-soldered for Deans (I can do this for you if necessary)
    5 Mid-cap (Holds ~80 BB's) mags
    1 Tokyo Marui Lo-cap (~50 BB's)

The Bad:

Locking lugs (to join mags together) are broken on most mags
    Some wear as per the pictures show - the SG is an early Marui gun after all
    Small crack in small section of upper receiver - see pic - does not affect performance.
    Lipo batteries would not fit in the foregrip so wiring exits to the side out of a hole. Foregrip battery bag included.

Age: I bought this second hand approximately 3 years ago.

Price: €280

Tokyo Marui H&K G36C

FPS: 321 w/0.2g BB (Chrono'd at EAG in the UK a year or so ago - spec not changed)

The Good:

6.03mm Mad bull tight bore barrel
    Upgraded gearbox with guarder gears, re-shimmed, upgraded tappet plate, angle of engagement corrected, sorbo'd, fitted sector gear delayer, ball bearing spring guide
    Marui EG1000 Motor
    Active Braking Mosfet - Lipo Ready (I have been using 7.4V 2200mAh 30C Lipo's)
    Upgraded large gauge wiring throughout
    Resettable fuse
    Larger Foregrip (better battery accommodation)
    Wired for XT60 connectors. Can easily be re-soldered for Deans (I can do this for you if necessary)
    3 Mid-cap (Holds ~80 BB's) mags
    1 Tokyo Marui Lo-cap (50 BB's)

The Bad:

Locking lugs (to join mags together) are broken on some mags
    Small bit of glue residue on the large foregrip

Age: Owned from new when the G36C was first released. Bought from WGC in HK

Price: €300

Notes:

Prefer to sell with mags as i'd like these to all go at once, and the mags aren't in A1 condition.

Lipo's can be included in the sale for free, but they are old, suffer from Lipo bloat, and otherwise will go in the bin.

Lipo charger is not for sale.

Any pictured cases are not for sale.

Derisory offers will be ignored.

No under 18's please and no more than 2 people including buyer when collecting.

Shipping:

Collection is preferred, can meet within reason but collection will always be preferred. Not looking to post.

Payment methods:

Cash only - no trades

924DK5P.jpg
    xEfFwTy.jpg
    xSQWwgk.jpg
    zPI1jHd.jpg
    4yA86Wm.jpg
    edCX4e1.jpg
    N6PJW4x.jpg
    5yzIOgL.jpg
    OkRBx2p.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Supertoucher

Price drop to €265 for the SG552 and all mags, and €285 for the G36C and all mags.

Price drop to €250 for the SG552 and all mags, and €260 for the G36C and all mags.

Price drop to €240 for the SG552 and all mags, and €250 for the G36C and all mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Any interest in splitting the SIG mags? Have a G&G SIG550 I need midcaps for.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭xbstkx

Is the receiver metal?

• Advertisement

Sorry - not willing to split the SIG Mags and the receivers of both are plastic as per normal TM original spec.

Price drop to €220 for the SG552 and mags and €230 for the G36c and mags.

Advertisement