Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert subjects for 5th year?

Options
  • 21-08-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have to take english and maths at OL doing geography, home economics, biology and french (my native language so i don't really study for that after school) still get an A in it. i'm exempt from irish aiming for 450 points should i take another subject outside of school? If so what subject and how do i go about it? thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭LmnadZ

Are you able to pick a subject from your school?.I mean its quite hard to do a subject outside of school in my opinion but considering you are only going to 5th year it will be way easier than doing it in a year.Think about what your preferences are for e.g if you like science do Physics & Chemistry(the combined).Also think about a subject that will be relevant or required for your desired course in college.Good luck anyways :)

Advertisement