Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

I have a full week off before Economics :D I'll be lucky to get a D3 though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I have no days off :D *shoots self*

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I have no days off :D *shoots self*

I'd nearly rather finish early though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

French and History on the same day? One day off before Latin, then Physics on that Monday, with two days before Music?

This is vile for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hollaylay

They took away the week between history and classics, now I have a day. Also I've Biology and Irish Paper 2, then French and History. FML.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

This timetable works out nicely for me. Only two full days, and almost a week for economics!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dreamer...

Hollaylay wrote: »
    They took away the week between history and classics, now I have a day. Also I've Biology and Irish Paper 2, then French and History. FML.

Same soo annoyed right now..like how are we supposed to cram all our hist and french things into our heads within 5hrs?! not possible.. wish it was last year's timetable! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Dreamer... wrote: »
    Same soo annoyed right now..like how are we supposed to cram all our hist and french things into our heads within 5hrs?! not possible.. wish it was last year's timetable! :mad:

I mean technically we're meant to be studying all year...not in 5 hours before the exam...
    ...But What An Utter Disgrace! How Dare They Conspire Against Us Crammers!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Mine is not so bad, only two full days...roll on 5:00pm Monday 18th :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Cian A wrote: »
    I mean technically we're meant to be studying all year...not in 5 hours before the exam...
    ...But What An Utter Disgrace! How Dare They Conspire Against Us Crammers!:mad:

I know :( and mine is looking bad an exam every day in from 6th to 15th i think and then on the 20th for economics :( i'll only be able to cram for economics :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Gonna be so painful seeing everyone out celebrating while I have to wait until the last day to do applied maths :(

Wesc. wrote: »
    Gonna be so painful seeing everyone out celebrating while I have to wait until the last day to do applied maths :(

Me too:( Sure we have time to go out, get pissed, recover the next day and still leaves another day for study. That's if you're really hurting:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

I get 5 days to study Physics so happy enough :pac: Finished on the 22nd so gonna have to put up with people celebrating the whole time but tbh once I finish Irish and Maths I'll be happy out. Once I get past Tuesday on the second week I'll be fine. Just want it all to end :pac:

Also, got 92% in a Geog test today, was on Migration and Racial Patters and I had no notes so happy enough :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

German on the 15th, then a wait til the 21st to finish up with for ag. science. Serious cramming shall be done that week :rolleyes: I only have one day that I'm doing 2 papers, Monday 11th. Nice :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Time table isn't too bad for me, but French and Physics on the same day, bummer. Something has to give. I Finish on the 20th.

Anyways, 5 of 8 festive tests out of the way.

So far Irish ok, English great, Maths (O) pretty poor tbh, Physics train wreck, and French bad.

Christmas better be awesome..:mad:

A1 on my Sunningdale essay, A2 on my Nazi Propaganda essay, A2 on my poverty essay in Irish and A2 on my comparative question.

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

It's all good and well making sample papers SEC but marking schemes wouldn't go a miss! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭AlmightyDublin

A1 on my Sunningdale essay, A2 on my Nazi Propaganda essay, A2 on my poverty essay in Irish and A2 on my comparative question.

I got 100% on me biology test. Me jaw dropped when I saw the result! Well satisfied :D

I got 100% on me biology test. Me jaw dropped when I saw the result! Well satisfied :D
    Congrats! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Finished the 13th before an 8 day wait for music!WHOOP

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

This exam timetable sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

This exam timetable sucks.

Ideal for me would be:
    June 6: French
    June 7: English Paper 1
    June 8: Maths 1 and 2
    June 12: English Paper 2
    June 17: Irish Paper 1
    June 18: Business
    June 23: Biology
    June 28: Chemistry
    December 22/23 (does the world end on the 21 or the 22?): Irish Paper 2

Congrats! :D
    Cheers! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Got 92 in Economics as well. Had my Irish oral today, said I didn't wanna do it caus I was at a month's mind for my Uncle last night and couldn't study. She forces me, makes me read the one poem we didn't prepare and a sraith phictiur I didn't get to learn. Did alright in the cómhrá, even though she asked me weird questions about Trap and the Euro's in Poland (Prepared **** all on that) Uuuugh really annoyed :(

Got 92 in Economics as well. Had my Irish oral today, said I didn't wanna do it caus I was at a month's mind for my Uncle last night and couldn't study. She forces me, makes me read the one poem we didn't prepare and a sraith phictiur I didn't get to learn. Did alright in the cómhrá, even though she asked me weird questions about Trap and the Euro's in Poland (Prepared **** all on that) Uuuugh really annoyed :(
    Ahh unlicky I huess. German oral tomorrow :mad: Its such an angry language

• Advertisement

Well bragging Patch is back :rolleyes: :P

Oh yeah I forgot, Isn't Patchy always the one who comes on to gloat when he has pwned an exam/essay:P

There used to be a tag for that...
    Alas, alas, we'll always have bum-fingering...bum-fingering indeed.

Oh yeah I forgot, Isn't Patchy always the one who comes on to gloat when he has pwned an exam/essay:P

indeed :P
    haha results day with Patchy should be fun ;) he'll be the one to come online on the day of exams telling us how bad he thought he did and come out with 7a1's :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Am I the only one who thought 'about time!' when I saw that the exam timetable is out?? :p Well pleased with the this year's one, probably because it was always going to be better than last year's one which was awfull! :/

Shush Mr I-get-up-early-to-learn-applied-maths mc-i-do-well-without-ever-studying! :P
    I didnt want to leave bragging Kitty all by herself :P

Haha 7 A1's, I wish :D

• Advertisement

Shush Mr I-get-up-early-to-learn-applied-maths mc-i-do-well-without-ever-studying! :P

You should take up hebrew studies for the LC and se how you get on haha

bragging Kitty got awful lonely on this without bragging Patch :P ;)
    *cough* i've taken up applied maths and teaching myself .... I'm not bragging or anything though :P :rolleyes:

I love the mc part:D
    Haha 7 A1's, What deluded fools actually believe they are intelligent with 7? 8A1's is where it's at!

fyp:pac:

You should take up hebrew studies for the LC and se how you get on haha
    Looked a little too easy for my tastes :P
    bragging Kitty got awful lonely on this without bragging Patch :P ;)
    *cough* i've taken up applied maths and teaching myself .... I'm not bragging or anything though :P :rolleyes:
    Yeah...same...totally :P

9 A1's! :pac:

Got my first selection box :D

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Got my first selection box :D

I am both proud and ashamed to say that I devoured my first in a number of minutes:o

When I was a kid I made them last days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

the timetable is grand im finished on the 13th yes
    only two half days though

I am both proud and ashamed to say that I devoured my first in a number of minutes:o

I'm quite the opposite, complete contrast! :D
    Woop I'm finished the LC in 6 months and 8 days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Is that not awkawrdfor the foreign languages,having the aural after the written exam I remember that for the junior cert it was before the written :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Is that not awkawrdfor the foreign languages,having the aural after the written exam I remember the for the junior cert it was before the writte :confused:

You're kiddin'....i thought it was before the written! :eek:

• Advertisement

I got one too yesterday, I had the whole thing gone in minutes too, cardboard and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

General vision and viewpoint essay to do. It'll be a loooong night. :(

It has recently come to my attention that not all members of this thread have watched The Inbetweeners and Misfits:eek:

Get thee to 4od with haste!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Inbetweeners is deadly :D not a fan of misfits though mind you :/

I love Misfits! :eek:

Love the two of them, but in all fairness, Misfits can't even compare to the amazingness that is the Inbetweeners. It is actually the epitome of epicness, I love it <3

Love the two of them, but in all fairness, Misfits can't even compare to the amazingness that is the Inbetweeners. It is actually the epitome of epicness, I love it <3

But I've seen all The Inbetweeners, want new material so Misfits does the job!

Misfits has drama and a story though after all, as well as being equally as fckn hilarious!

Phone Shop wasn't bad for a laugh either, mind you, haven't seen the new series yet.

Oh and must mention Graham Linehan's trio (Father Ted, Black Books, IT Crowd)

Channel 4 are really the best broadcasters of comedy.

It has recently come to my attention that not all members of this thread have watched The Inbetweeners and Misfits:eek:

Get thee to 4od with haste!

You, leave me alone :(
    as soon as christmas comes i'll watch em i promise :P

• Advertisement

Had maths today, starting laughing to myself because I forgot how to draw a sigma sign. Don't think I done enough to pass! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement