Invisalign Clear Braces - Page 6 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-10-2014, 06:00   #76
newbie13

no. I did pay e500 deposit than e250 each month 13-14moths. But now I am all with regretful that I went to the invisaglin dentist ..
Advertisement
31-10-2014, 08:48   #77
fitzgeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzybella View Post
I was wondering if anyone has had the same experience I have had with the payment plan. I payed the 500 euro deposit and agreed to pay 250 a month thereafter untill it was payed off. My teeth are actually coming along quicker than expected and my dentist said that I have to now pay off my braces in time for when I'm finished my treatment. My problem is, they told me 250 a month untill it was payed off. Why should I have to pay 400 now a month just because my teeth are moving quickly. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Or is what the dentist is asking reasonable? Any help you can me would be really appreciated :-)
How can they be moving quicker? THe clinicheck sequence will only allow them to move a set amount per aligner. Are you going through aligners faster than was planned, and if so why?
09-11-2014, 12:21   #78
missjm

Has anybody used invisalign for an overbite? My teeth are straight but pushed out quite a bit due to years of thumb sucking. If I thought invisalign would help put them back I'd go down that route but everything I'm reading appears to be for crooked or misaligned teeth.
17-11-2014, 21:20   #79
laurag99

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjm View Post
Has anybody used invisalign for an overbite? My teeth are straight but pushed out quite a bit due to years of thumb sucking. If I thought invisalign would help put them back I'd go down that route but everything I'm reading appears to be for crooked or misaligned teeth.
I have over bite and open bite from a tongue trust and so far so good, I have 16 sets and I'm just changing to number 6 tonight.

I'm happy with the way invisalign is moving my teeth but NOT with my dental clinic, very unprofessional assistants laughing and messing while the dentist is working, also when I got my first set put on by the dentist, it was extremely sore and he even caught my lip in it, the edges were completely rough, and cut the inside of my mouth all round, my dentist told me to file them down with a nail file (which worked but paying so much for an unfinished product!!) and now I have to do this with every set.
Also the way the first dentist pulled out the mould has affected all my sets, they stick out a bit on my back teeth on one side, they don't hug my teeth like the other side and it cuts my tongue.
When I was picking up my next few packets, I got a different dentist and she didn't even ask me how I was getting on with them, she just checked the spaces in my teeth were still wide enough, she didn't even look at them in.

The first week was extremely painful, and I didn't think I would be able to keep it up but now they are fine, even after changing them isn't that sore.
19-11-2014, 21:02   #80
missjm

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurag99 View Post
I have over bite and open bite from a tongue trust and so far so good, I have 16 sets and I'm just changing to number 6 tonight.

I'm happy with the way invisalign is moving my teeth but NOT with my dental clinic, very unprofessional assistants laughing and messing while the dentist is working, also when I got my first set put on by the dentist, it was extremely sore and he even caught my lip in it, the edges were completely rough, and cut the inside of my mouth all round, my dentist told me to file them down with a nail file (which worked but paying so much for an unfinished product!!) and now I have to do this with every set.
Also the way the first dentist pulled out the mould has affected all my sets, they stick out a bit on my back teeth on one side, they don't hug my teeth like the other side and it cuts my tongue.
When I was picking up my next few packets, I got a different dentist and she didn't even ask me how I was getting on with them, she just checked the spaces in my teeth were still wide enough, she didn't even look at them in.

The first week was extremely painful, and I didn't think I would be able to keep it up but now they are fine, even after changing them isn't that sore.
Laura, if this clinic is in Dublin, would you mind PM'ing me the name so I can ensure I avoid it.
Thanks for the feedback.
Advertisement
29-11-2014, 22:21   #81
laurag99

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjm View Post
Laura, if this clinic is in Dublin, would you mind PM'ing me the name so I can ensure I avoid it.
Thanks for the feedback.
No problem

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion