Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Data Analytics

Options
  • 20-10-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hopefully I don't make a duplicate post here. I just tried to post this and it disappeared!

Anyways so I am interested in doing the Higher Diploma in Data Analytics. I studied Foreign Affairs as my degree course, however I am one module short of completing this degree. I decided at the end of my course that I had made a mistake and this was not the career for me so I did not finish the course. That was ten years ago and I am now interested in returning to education.

I believe that I have the competency to complete Higher Diploma course, but since I do not have the minimum requirements for the course I am unsure how to proceed with applying.

I notice on the website they will accept people without the minimum requirements. Does anyone have any information on what this entails? Or what I would need to prove to get into this course?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Just got offered a place and accepted on springboard+ for January. Anybody else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NerfNerder

Just got offered a place and accepted on springboard+ for January. Anybody else in the same boat?
    I would like to be going. Any tips on writing the 300 word application part on the springboard site? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

NerfNerder wrote: »
    I would like to be going. Any tips on writing the 300 word application part on the springboard site? Thanks
    Add your reply here.

Apologies just getting back to you know. Just relate yourself to the course description and course content. It's about you and your motivation to do the course. Look at the course description and course content and show how you think you're a match. It's sort of like a cover letter really.

Advertisement