Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone charges(call one network to another)

Options
  • 16-02-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

I am thinking I may join 02 and leave Vodafone. How much will it cost me to text and call Vodafone customers from 02.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

raher1 wrote: »
    I am thinking I may join 02 and leave Vodafone. How much will it cost me to text and call Vodafone customers from 02.

A bit more info will help, prepay or contract. On contract you get x amount of minutes per month, most include other networks, on Prepay

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭raher1

Its going to be a twelve month contract with 02

Its going to be a twelve month contract with 02

What's the plan name? most of them have a minutes included that you can use to dial any landline or mobile O2 Choices 500 12Mth €40 includes 250min and 250 txt plus unlimited o2 txt and calls.

Actually sorry,how much will it be for person from another network to ring/text me if I go to 02.

Actually sorry,how much will it be for person from another network to ring/text me if I go to 02.

Charges will depend on their plan bill pay or prepaid

• Advertisement

nava wrote: »
    Charges will depend on their plan bill pay or prepaid

That narrows it down.i will check their plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Why not just ask them to look at Vodafones site, or you look. You'd have the information 100 times over in the time it took you to post here and wait for a reply

Advertisement