Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEWARE OF PHONE UNLOCKING IRISH WEBSITE

Options
  • 17-02-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Just sharing this for the benefit of all of us.

Please beware of a phone unlocking website in Ireland, I wont mention any a particular name but a simple google search for phone unlocking will identify who I am talking about.

I purchased an unlock code for a HTC which didn't work. The FAQ section of this companies website states that if this happens, they will issue a refund if screenshots are sent to them proving the code does not work.

Needless to say I complied completely with these guidelines, but my emails have been completely ignored.

Paypal cannot help either because unlock codes are what they call 'untangible goods' i.e because the code cant be seen or felt, the Paypal buyer protection scheme does not extend to it.

So please all beware and avoid!!

Advertisement