Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

casual clothing

• 29-01-2015 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭

best place for cycling branded casual clothing?
    thanks
    John

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,534 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What do you mean by "casual" - is it that you just don't want to wear lycra?

Most online retailers will have some non-lycra stuff, partcularly if they sell MTB gear. Can't imagine many will have a wide range but it's worth checking out what the likes of Wiggle and ChainReactionCycles have as they will tend to be relatively competitive on price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Non cycling, cycling clothing etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

Words, more, use, maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Urban, repeat, Tyres and yore ma..

Do I win...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

TK Maxx occasionally have cycle related pro-team polo shirts and other assorted round neck T-shirts with cycle related images.

(Is that what you mean by 'casual clothing'?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

I can only assume you mean cycling related clothes but not clothes for actually cycling in? I've gotten a few things off these over the years http://www.alwaysriding.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Start at rapha and work your way down?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,534 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Idleater wrote: »
    Start at rapha and work your way down?
    Dunno - Assos have a leisure range also (not that I've ever been able to afford any of it!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

So I was correct in pitching the top end of affordable attainable at rapha. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

Morvelo produce standard cycling jerseys and bibs but also t's, hoodies, sweatshirts etc.

• Advertisement

Belkin Polo shirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Ordered from Belkin Polo shirt from eBay shop
    Missed out on Belkin store deal.
    any other options?
    Thanks for

Advertisement