Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get the **** out of my way

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

plenty of oppertunity to pass the poor animal and leave it alone rather than stress it out by driving slowly along. That or simply squash it since they've vermin anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

plenty of oppertunity to pass the poor animal and leave it alone rather than stress it out by driving slowly along. That or simply squash it since they've vermin anyway.

Way to miss the point and at the same time take both high horse sides of the arguement in the same sentence :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

ah the wee bunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

What is this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Run rabbit run rabbit run run run

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

Way to miss the point and at the same time take both high horse sides of the arguement in the same sentence :pac:

Only on this Board mate :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Was it ran over at end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Was it ran over at end?

No they managed to get past it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

I was puzzled at the end, from their voices it sounded as if something not nice happened to the bunny. Someone posted that at the bottom of the article and another replied saying they know the driver and he didnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

I was puzzled at the end, from their voices it sounded as if something not nice happened to the bunny. Someone posted that at the bottom of the article and another replied saying they know the driver and he didnt

I saw the comment but cant see the confusion, they clearly got by it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Absolutely cryin laughing watching that.

"That rabbit is fit as fock!".:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

all they had to do was turn off the lights so the animal could see an escape route and it would be gone.only watched up to 2 minutes,(plot got a bit samey at that point I thougt) maybe they did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

corktina wrote: »
    all they had to do was turn off the lights so the animal could see an escape route and it would be gone.only watched up to 2 minutes,(plot got a bit samey at that point I thougt) maybe they did.

They did, turned them back on, and their he was!

You always meet smart asses in life ,seems its no differnt in the Rabbit worid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

ah well, guess it would work with a smart bunny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

corktina wrote: »
    ah well, guess it would work with a smart bunny!
    Or two less dopey lads in the car!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

A photo of the driver in question has just been released to the press:

4Ne7i.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Matt Simis wrote: »
    I saw the comment but cant see the confusion, they clearly got by it..
    if you turn up the sound, you can hear a thud as they pass it which i assumed was the sound of the bunny bouncing off the underside of the car as they ran over it (unintentionally, given the hassle they went to to avoid just running it over to begin with).

their "oh god" comments at the end before the video cuts seem to confirm it, so i wouldn't be too optimistic that the bunny made it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Happened to me once, but mine went into bushes after 2 minutes.
    Also there are hundreds of the small ones just behind my car park at work - managed not to drive over, but they do have dangerous habit of running under the cars. None no my kill list yet, but few colleagues hit them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i came across a badly injured bunny on my way out of work one night. his whole back end was crushed flat, but he was still trying to crawl across the road with his front legs, obviously not realising how truly fcuked he was. there wasn't anything anyone could have done for him, so i had to finish him off to put him out of his misery, poor little fecker. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement