Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TrickDroid uninstalling from htc one s.

Options
  • 25-01-2013 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I bought a second hand htc one s last summer roughly.
    The previous owner seems to have had it rooted -not really sure what this does.
    If I look at the software number it says Trickdroid v7.1.0.

My phone has a really annoying problem where the home button can get activated at anytime.
    E.g. Lets say you're in the middle of writing a text then BOOM you're back at the home screen. It can happen whilst doing just about anything on the phone. Very frustrating and have had just about enough of it.

I reckon its Trickdroid thats causing the problem so I'd like to get rid of it.
    I have installed Mybackup pro so did a back up, did a factory reset, then a restore but Trickdroid is still in the software number.

Is there any way of just getting the phone back to normal without this unwanted Trickdroid.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement