Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

75k to spend what to buy?

• 29-06-2012 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

right lads, i've come in to a few bob and am looking to buy a new car. diesel preferrably for the low tax, none of that french stuff. i'm thinking along the lines of a bentley or a jag, merc probably, what can be got for around 75000.? I drive about 8 miles a week around the shops would a diesel be good for this?

Comments

padma wrote: »
    I drive about 8 miles a week around the shops would a diesel be good for this?

Definitely not.

I think you should buy a yaris and then buy me something nice with the change :D

/jealous

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

Nice one lol
    For 8 miles a week I would recommend you to buy a bicycle and put the rest of your money in the bank, or under your bed ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

M3 / MX5 / Octavia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Troll.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

Hmmm. Did I just fall into the silly trap?
    I should have guessed by the "I have 75k" + "I need something with cheap tax"

Doh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

right lads, i've come in to a few bob and am looking to buy a new car. diesel preferrably for the low tax, none of that french stuff. i'm thinking along the lines of a bentley or a jag, merc probably, what can be got for around 75000.? I drive about 8 miles a week around the shops would a diesel be good for this?

Sounds perfect for a diesel..I have the perfect one for you here. Only 300miles on the clock!

http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Surplus%20Russian%20BMP1%20APCs%20%20for%20sale.html

:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

It must be a big shop if the drive around it! Would you not just get a trolley like most people do when in a shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

In fairness lads there isn't a f ing day goes by where theres a thread like this here. I've got 30 grand, I've got 10 grand to spend, well I've got a 97 yoke will do me for the next few years cheap as chips to run and clicks all the boxes

In fairness lads there isn't a f ing day goes by where theres a thread like this here. I've got 30 grand, I've got 10 grand to spend, well I've got a 97 yoke will do me for the next few years cheap as chips to run and clicks all the boxes

these threads should be banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

75k but not a french car...dude for 75k you can buy an entire showroom filled with brand new sparkling french cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

75k and you want an economic diesel... Buy that orange Gallardo and have 15+k left for a few years running costs!

Or just hand in your man card now... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

RS6 Avant and keep the change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Buy a nice looking Jap car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Cool story bro

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement