Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wimmen - have you ever used your looks to your advantage?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

WindSock wrote: »
    Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I? Being so damn good looking can also work to my disadvantage though.

I know, i myself am ridiculously good looking :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

steo87 wrote: »
    Well have you wimmin ever used your looks to get you out of a situation or to your advantage?
    You got to use it before you lose it!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

bronte wrote: »
    I was asked (last birthday) why I was smiling so much. When I replied "It's my birthday" I was given easter eggs on both occasions! :confused:
    BTW My birthday is st patricks day..and yes, both shop employees were male.

What dya do with dat??
    Surplus stock?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I doubt any internet boardie women have op :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

I've never really had the opportunity, lord knows it takes me a lifetime to get served. But I don't try to use my looks so I guess I'm just not the type:rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I'm generally the one sent to the bar, but I think its a lot more to do with my height than my looks.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'm generally the one sent to the bar, but I think its a lot more to do with my height than my looks.:)
    Your friends send you to the bar GI because they know the good lookers beautys get served that much quicker ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 FunnyFarm

Or the 20 I'm waving in their face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Latchy wrote: »
    Your friends send you to the bar GI because they know the good lookers beautys get served that much quicker ;)

You charmer, you!

Your place in my will is assured.:)

You charmer, you!

Your place in my will is assured.:)
    Why thank you GI .It's an honour to have a place in your will :)

psst - you'll most likely outlive me . :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Bloody smile and they can make most of the men in the room give them a poke for nothing.

Never a truer word spoken.:pac:

FYP.

That's quite the bad habit , poking people in the teeth.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Last wk sat, i got into a cab and when i got home the cab driver didn't take money off me.
    Tonight, i was walking to Centra to use the atm and a cab driver offered me a free lift to my destination.
    First cab driver didn't ask for my num, the driver tonight did.
    I didn't use my looks, i didn't plan any of these incidents but my look definitely got me free cab rides!
    an explanation

The peeps in the ' should a girl give into oral sex ' thread who were discussing the hygeine aspect of the act should read this .

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Dudess wrote: »
    Yep. Women get judged on their looks all the time - may as well take advantage.
    I know plenty of women who wouldn't hesitate to judge a man in exactly the same fashion...

Aint nobody going to complain if they are getting treated good ,even if it is becasue of their looks .Good looks is what sells ,be it pop stars, models in magazines or the girl next door .

Girl next door to me is seriously hot :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I doubt any internet boardie women have op :pac:
    Multiple guess question:
    1. Tar is making fun of women on boards?
    2. Tar is on the prowl for women?
    3. Tar is both of the above?
    4. Tar pleads the 5th? In the US, that would mean that to answer would be self-incriminating, so (s)he does not answer.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I but of course mean that they are of virtue true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kazuma wrote: »
    I know plenty of women who wouldn't hesitate to judge a man in exactly the same fashion...
    Didn't say they wouldn't - of course that happens. Culturally though, it's women whose looks are scrutinised more. It's pretty obvious in many walks of life.

I but of course mean that they are of virtue true.
    Say that in poetry and we might believe you...:cool:

Multiple guess question:
    1. Tar is making fun of women on boards?
    2. Tar is on the prowl for women?
    3. Tar is both of the above?
    4. Tar pleads the 5th? In the US, that would mean that to answer would be self-incriminating, so (s)he does not answer.

Option 5. Tar is looking for a beating from his internet boardie missus....because he likes that kind of thing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Last wk sat, i got into a cab and when i got home the cab driver didn't take money off me.
    Tonight, i was walking to Centra to use the atm and a cab driver offered me a free lift to my destination.
    First cab driver didn't ask for my num, the driver tonight did.
    I didn't use my looks, i didn't plan any of these incidents but my look definitely got me free cab rides!

Either that or they were afraid of you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I see it in work all the time, The woman producing her money with the sad face and she knows that her boyfriend will jump in and pay for it everytime.

The wimmens are really good at gaining access to clubs, a kiss on the mallet of the bouncer is all it takes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

stovelid wrote: »
    Either that or they were afraid of you? :)
    Yeah... they were afraid alright...

Meh, i gave the second cabbie my phone number and he's been ringing since :(

Not a good idea!

Trinity wrote: »
    .....however i do use the promise of a roide to any desperate chap that happens along, a minge is a minge after all...

sh1t lads, they're on to us.

Advertisement