Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iarnród Éireann Seat Reservation

• 27-06-2006 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

I just was on the IE website and wanted to do a seat reservation they wanted to charge me €18 for the privlage for a Dubli to Belfast reservation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭MarkoP11

Its quoting me the normal fares, €34.50 single, note the day return fare is €36.50/€50 depending on the day of the week and other conditions. It is offering me a choice of one of 35 seats in the 3rd coach

There is no charge for online seat reservations, no credit card surcharge either

Screenshot ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

if you already have a ticket can you not just do a reservation? can do seen shot s my pc at work does not have paint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭MarkoP11

If you have a standard class ticket you can upgrade to a first and get a reservation online, if you have an existing ticket it looks as if you need to do it in person or by telephone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

It's obviously knackered. It won't let me do first class to Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Occidental wrote:
    It's obviously knackered. It won't let me do first class to Sligo.

first class not availible on the sligo train

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Cattle Class only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭dowlingm

will the regional cars be Standard only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

6 Car Trains will have Standard and 1st Class.

3 Car Trains will have Standarf Class only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Thomas

jjbrien wrote:
    first class not availible on the sligo train

I think u may have missed the sarcasm in Occidental's post :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Thomas wrote:
    I think u may have missed the sarcasm in Occidental's post :D

Only took two days

• Advertisement
Advertisement