Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i gift an android app

Options
  • 23-01-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi just wondering the above , i know you can gift an itunes app but can you gift an andriod app ? My son is looking for a game on the app store but he has a different account to me zo is there any way to do it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭InvisibleBadger

I wanted to do this too, but it doesn't seem to be possible unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Apparently Google Play Store vouchers that you can purchase in a shop are on the way. I was thinking you might be abe to use Google Wallet to transfer money but that doesnt seem to be a feature.

Prepaid credit card might be the only way, I assume those work with the play store?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭alanc2003

Apparently Google Play Store vouchers that you can purchase in a shop are on the way. I was thinking you might be abe to use Google Wallet to transfer money but that doesnt seem to be a feature.

Prepaid credit card might be the only way, I assume those work with the play store?

Where did you here about the vouchers, any time frame? Id defo be interested in getting them. beats using the credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Lovephones

It is a bit stupid actually , i ended up getting it for him on my account by adding my account on his phone , just wondering if i remove my account now will the game still work ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

How does the Play Store Wishlist work? I only noticed it yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

How does the Play Store Wishlist work? I only noticed it yesterday.
    If you wish to have an app, you can add it to your wish list, it then lists the apps you wish to have...

Advertisement