Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valuation of a car

Options
  • 03-06-2012 5:25pm
    Site Banned Posts: 161 ✭✭

I am planning to sell my car privately and just wondering how much I should be looking for it. Its a 3 door Toyota Corolla 2005 strata with roughly 72000km on the clock. What would be the lowest I should take. There are a couple of scratches and coin sized dent on the paint work but nothing major. It was serviced fully last January and is in great running order. Also it has 4 months NCT and Tax still valid on it. Also what would be the best way to sell it i.e where to advertise it. I suppose adverts and carzone etc?

Comments

Advertisement