Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Stig just revealed himself =o

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭dublintuition

Is tonights episode available on you-tube ... missed it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

The Stig is definitely Ben Collins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

oh im morto!!! Ive only told a load of people about it today, and swore blind!! How was I to know it was a big stunt yoke on Top Gear! I was so excited to finally learn who the stig was, and now I know..... Its some collins guy! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

He was only the Stig on that one program because Ferrari wouldn't let anyone else drive the Ferrari FXX (it was actually Schumacher's own car BTW). Pretty impressive lap time though, about 7 seconds quicker than anyone/anything else round their circuit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

I really fancy Jeremy Clarkson - he's so sexy... could just rip his shirt off and smother him in bananas,,,,, I like bananas... yeah:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

damo86 wrote: »
    I really fancy Jeremy Clarkson - he's so sexy... could just rip his shirt off and smother him in bananas,,,,, I like bananas... yeah:pac:

I too would smother him, but not, perhaps, in the way you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Wow! Michael Shoemaker. That is amazing.

Oh wait.... I just realised, I don't actually f*cking care.

Oh, GOOD for you (said doing my best impersonation of Christian Bale)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

ceegee wrote: »
    FYP. Your membership of the man club has been officially revoked.

the hills is a quality show based on real life and real life situations :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

They should've put him the resonably priced car aswell :(

Advertisement