Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show October 16th 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,578 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Now, obviously I never pay any attention to this Liveline eejit.

But wasn't he blathering on about this on the LLS ages ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I presume/hope all the proceeds are going to charity?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

He's going on a stamp.... words fail me. :rolleyes:

Storm 10 wrote: »
    I am disgusted with some of the comments here tonight, the Navy did us proud and are still doing us proud, Irish Defence Forces are tonight in some of the most dangerous places on Earth and all we are reading here is pure shi.e, I wonder how you guys would be dealing what they saw or were tonight in Syria on the Golan Heights in the Lebanon or in Goa Africa with the UN you should be proud of our Defence Forces not knocking them.

Well said. I'm dead proud of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

sudzs wrote: »
    He's going on a stamp.... words fail me. :rolleyes:

Could be worse could be joe Duffy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I predict lots of 1916 programs in the bag for Joe next year......

I think this is an audition....

Joe forgot the Ann Summers shop!!!

Jesus, this is like an open plea.

"Here, salt of de earth fellas. Please luv me will yis?"

Isn't there a fast knickers shop too Joe?!!!! :D

M

Clerys was a basket case, it was run by people living in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Anyone else having problems with boards tonight? Joe is really on his soapbox . Some awful drivel. Yeah, those tourists are an awful pain, aren't they Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

This is what a Joe Duffy call to Liveline would sound like.

Rambling incoherent ill informed whinges.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Ah Jaysus, you'd swear the rest of the country didn't exist. I love Dublin, but the rest of the country played its part in our history too, and still does.

I do agree though that O'Connell St needs a major clean up. The main street in our capital city shouldn't be a scary, uncomfortable place to walk down, but it is quite frequently.

Ah Jaysus, you'd swear the rest of the country didn't exist. I love Dublin, but the rest of the country played its part in our history too, and still does.

I do agree though that O'Connell St needs a major clean up. The main street in our capital city shouldn't be a scary, uncomfortable place to walk down, but it is quite frequently.

M

If there was only a pattern to the origin of these scammers with the tarmacadam.

Will they play the bad, bad, bad, BAD baxtards clip?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Storm 10 wrote: »
    I am disgusted with some of the comments here tonight, the Navy did us proud and are still doing us proud, Irish Defence Forces are tonight in some of the most dangerous places on Earth and all we are reading here is pure shi.e, I wonder how you guys would be dealing what they saw or were tonight in Syria on the Golan Heights in the Lebanon or in Goa Africa with the UN you should be proud of our Defence Forces not knocking them.
    They get well paid for it.

Hardship this, dangerous that.. Surely they knew what they were signing up for. It's a wonder they managed to get into the studio with their big heads.

M

They did reconstructions of the Liveline calls? Sweet jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

RTE PRESENTER HATES OVERCHARGING AND SCAMMING THE PUBLIC............

IRONY ALERT

Nib wrote: »

Hardship this, dangerous that.. Surely they knew what they were signing up for. It's a wonder they managed to get into the studio with their big heads.

Ah give over.

• Advertisement

They did reconstructions of the Liveline calls? Sweet jaysus.

I think I'll canvas to give RTE more money for the License Fee......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

None for everyone in the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Joe Duffy fails to realise we would have gotten our independence eventually without a rebellion in Dublin that he tells us killed children...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Jesus - once a day is enough.

He actually use to be a bit funny Joe.

He was giving out about a shop there today - Old Peats, now liquidation shop , great spot, spent 150 euro there.

What does he want.

Every city in the world has diversity. Can't be a poxy Grafton Street. 200 euro for jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Jesus - once a day is enough.

He actually use to be a bit funny Joe.

He was giving out about a shop there today - Old Peats, now liquidation shop , great spot, spent 150 euro there.

What does he want.

Every city in the world has diversity. Can't be a poxy Grafton Street. 200 euro for jeans.

M

Looks to be the book is not for charity? If it isn't this is feckin shocking, RTÉ have given him air time on his radio show to promote the book, a slot on Six One News today to promote it and in addition a prime time slot on LLS. I must be wrong, must I? Can someone use the state broadcaster to promote their financial gain for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I think I'll canvas to give RTE more money for the License Fee......

Mine is in the kitchen, due for renewal. Trying to build up the will to pay the damn thing. Would prefer to burn the money.

Nib wrote: »

Wow. Remarkable.

In an embarassing kind of way.

I'm not buying that record.

I bet he wasn't expecting that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is not known as Ayers rock now, but Uluru.

Hope I win so I can tell Ryan the question was offensive to the aborigines...

Advertisement