Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE1 showing a repeated show at 7pm on a Saturday

Options
  • 25-10-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

pretty poor service delivery imo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Today is Sunday. I have to say I enjoy the repeats of room to improve

• Registered Users Posts: 81,455 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They regulary midweek will show repeats on the 10-11 evening slot and will show a first time US show they bought at 12.30 or later, pure crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Lisha wrote: »
    Today is Sunday. I have to say I enjoy the repeats of room to improve

aha so it is, the bank holiday is disorientating..

They regulary midweek will show repeats on the 10-11 evening slot and will show a first time US show they bought at 12.30 or later, pure crazy.

Actualkt that does my head in when good shows are on very late. I don't hZve sky plus so if I miss it that's it. I could use player option but I don't have laptop just smart phone and hate watching more than 30mins on small screen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭brian_t

Eastenders is the only non-repeat on this early evening.

6.30 Reeling in the Years is probably RTE's most repeated programme.

8.30 Home of the Year is another repeat.

Tomorrow at 6.30 is the repeated Creedon's Weather: Four Seasons in One Day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

brian_t wrote: »
    Eastenders is the only non-repeat on this early evening.

6.30 Reeling in the Years is probably RTE's most repeated programme.

8.30 Home of the Year is another repeat.

Tomorrow at 6.30 is the repeated Creedon's Weather: Four Seasons in One Day.

Cut them some slack.

There are just shy of 3,000 people working in montrose, producing literally a couple of hours of content per day..... all on a meager shoe string budget of €340 million per year.

that aint easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

RTE repeats a show.........

Shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Everyone repeats. It's not a phenomenon with just RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,455 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

lertsnim wrote: »
    Everyone repeats. It's not a phenomenon with just RTE.

Rarely though would you ever see a repeat at peak time in the evening on BBC/ITV at the expense of a first run after it. If you look at this week on Wednesday on RTÉ2 there's repeats of Republic Of Telly and Hardy Bucks from 11pm to 12pm and then there's first Irish TV showings of Elementary and Hawaii Five-O afterwards, these should be on before the repeats.

And on Thursday Mad Men is on after the repeat of Homeland.

• Advertisement

brian_t wrote: »
    And on Thursday Mad Men is on after the repeat of Homeland.

That's really bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

Rarely though would you ever see a repeat at peak time in the evening on BBC/ITV at the expense of a first run after it. If you look at this week on Wednesday on RTÉ2 there's repeats of Republic Of Telly and Hardy Bucks from 11pm to 12pm and then there's first Irish TV showings of Elementary and Hawaii Five-O afterwards, these should be on before the repeats.

I've watched elementary on RTE last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭brick man

Ireland's fittest family next Sunday at 6.30pm . they probably didn't bother putting on much given rugby world cup was on .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

The current RTE 2 episodes of Person of Interest have 'See it first' in the top right, only problem is I have seen these episodes already, TV (not streamed, Netflix etc.)

I actually think I have already seen them on RTE 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

The current RTE 2 episodes of Person of Interest have 'See it first' in the top right, only problem is I have seen these episodes already, TV (not streamed, Netflix etc.)

I actually think I have already seen them on RTE 2...

Lol :D:D

brick man wrote: »
    Ireland's fittest family next Sunday at 6.30pm . they probably didn't bother putting on much given rugby world cup was on .

According to DigiGuide that is the first episode of the new series (series 3).

Advertisement