Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

garage under planning regulations - examples

• 19-09-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Guys,
    Looking for some ideas and advice before I start looking at getting a garage built

First thing is I was wondering is it possible to build one with a decent size loft room over the car and still stay under the regulations.

Not talking about somewhere habitable - just a study and possibly games room over head.

From what I gather its 25m2 and 6 meters in height.

Anyone have pictures of a nice garage that looks like the above - or are be better off deciding upfront that we need bigger size and to go for planning

Was looking on the web for ideas before we talk to an engineer or builder - however haven't really seen anything that shows possibilities and stays under the planning regs.

BR
    Richard.

Advertisement