Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser reccomendation in Halo/Belissimo?

Options
  • 09-11-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before.. I want to try out a new hairdresser, getting kind of tired of my old one.. So can anyone reccomend a good hairdresser in Halo or Belissimo? Or if you have any recommendations for any other hairdressers in the city.. I just singled out those two because they seem to have a good overall reputation...
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Karen in halo, expensive but worth it, also Justin has been recommended to me but I haven't used him. Had 2 poor cuts in bellisimo in recent past so not a fan of there any more. Still haven't found anyone I'd recommend for a colour though!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jood10

Lorraine in Peter Marks in the Crescent Shopping Centre is brilliant for both colours and cuts, been going to her for years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Ray in Belissimo is very good I have been going to him for years. always does a great cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

Hi there

Don't like being negative but feel I need warn you. DON'T GO NEAR HALO. They f*uked up my hair so bad with a colour that my hair started to fall out. Wouldn't like what happened to me happen to any one else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Stephen in Peter Marks in the Crescent is absolutely brilliant!

• Advertisement
Advertisement