Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Keys - Clohessy's / Squire Mc Guires area

Options
  • 08-11-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads - one of my mates asked if I'd post this up here for him. Fingers crossed. PM me if by some miracle you can help. PS - Gardaí, both pubs and taxis have all been contacted with no joy...

My wife lost her bunch of keys on Saturday night out in Limerick.
    We retraced her steps, contacted cab companies, Garda stations,
    back to the pub and nightclub were in and no joy... these keys are of no use to anyone! (Bar Car thiefs!)

The have her new car key most importantly on it. (These cost a small fortune I believe to get recut!) She is so upset and it really ruined a great night out!

The bunch has a keyring of a Hollywood Star with her name on the back! So it makes them easy to reclaim!

I have found peoples keys, mobile phones, 1000 cash in the past and have always went out of my way to return them to their owners as the feeling of getting something back that you lost overpowers all!

Im hope Im due a bit of good Karma!!!

Ta

Hooked

Advertisement