Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skazz playing a Benefit Gig for ADAPT, at Dolans, 30th Nov

Options
  • 29-10-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Ska Ska Ska!! SKAZZ are delighted to be playing a benefit gig for ADAPT. This is a very worthy charity that offers safe refuge to woman and children where they can feel comfortable and cared for.
    Please support this gig at Dolans on 30th November!! We'll promise a great night out...so get those skanking shoes on, we're gonna do some mooonstompin!!!;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Is this Skazz? If so they are pretty good.
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ir1Uf-guewo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ir1Uf-guewo?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1Uf-guewo

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭skazztenor

hey! cheers...thats nice of you! Hope to see you there::)):)

Skazz will be playing at Dolans on 30th nov for a benefit gig for ADAPT. This is a very worthy charity..ADAPT offers refuge and support for women and children who have suffered abuse....and gives them a place where they can feel safe and happy. Please support this gig!!
    We shall promise a great evening...all we need is the great audience:))

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

When is the gig to raise awareness of men who are victims of domestic abuse and who are emaciated by women with whom the law always sides with in domestic cases.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Skazztenor, I've merged your two threads together. On this occasion I'm going to leave it open. However, this is not a forum for advertising events, no matter how worthy the cause. Next time you start a thread just to advertise your events, I will delete it. Get involved with the forum and post a bit more often and I might reconsider this later.

• Advertisement

Gneez wrote: »
    When is the gig to raise awareness of men who are victims of domestic abuse and who are emaciated by women with whom the law always sides with in domestic cases.

Hi Gneez.... Skazz agrees with you wholeheartedly....anyone who suffers from the actions of others deserves protection and support. The gig takes place in the "16 days against gender violence nov25th - dec 10th", and in this case is to raise awareness of the plight of abused women, but we would be more than glad to be able to support a similar event for the benefit of abused men.
    We consider it to be everybodys right...regardless of sex, creed, colour, age or nationality....to live a peaceful, happy and safe life.:)

Skazztenor, I've merged your two threads together. On this occasion I'm going to leave it open. However, this is not a forum for advertising events, no matter how worthy the cause. Next time you start a thread just to advertise your events, I will delete it. Get involved with the forum and post a bit more often and I might reconsider this later.

Sorry , and thanks for leaving this thread up. :) I shall make sure I dont mess up again :{

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Sounds great. I've never seen this band live but like the looks of the vids etc..
    Would love to go but none of my Limerick friends like Ska :(

Advertisement