Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do on the toilet?

Options
  • 26-03-2012 9:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey Boardsies,

i need a little help,i doing a little project and i need some of you answers on it.
    What do you guys do when you are on the toilet,I personally sit there bnd think,a lot of my best ideas have been thought up while iv been sitting there,they just come to me and i love it but i know a lot of you do other things like play games by counting tiles,pick your nose,read the paper...so im interested in what you guys do,tell me

Serious and joke answers welcome

Cheers
    LT:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I tend to brush my teeth while taking a poop in the morning and at night. I almost always sit down on the lavatory because I'm lazy, so when I'm not brushing my teeth I read a comic or part of a book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

You mean the Epiphany Toilet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I surf Boards while on the jacks.

In fact i'm on the toilet right........... ugh........hmfffffff..........

ahhhhhhh....... :)

Right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Hey Boardsies,

i need a little help,i doing a little project and i need some of you answers on it.
    What do you guys do when you are on the toilet,I personally sit there bnd think,a lot of my best ideas have been thought up while iv been sitting there,they just come to me and i love it but i know a lot of you do other things like play games by counting tiles,pick your nose,read the paper...so im interested in what you guys do,tell me

Cheers

put some legwork in and stop asking us to do your work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I like to sit down, reverse cowgirl, and I place my magazine and hot chocolate on the shelf while I relax!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

If it's just a wee - nothing. If I'll be there for a while - crossword.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's why god, or Steve Jobs, invented the iPad. Perfect size for use on the throne.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I don't see the appeal of reading or whatever on the toilet (cliterature excluded obviously:D). I just want to get in, do my business and get out. I can think of any number of far more pleasant places to read!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

What is with the freaks who actually do ANYTHING on the toilet other than, well... GO to the toilet!?!?!

FREAKS!!!!!!

Do your business, then leave!

Yuck,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Depends on what I reckon the consistency will be. A normal solid one, I'll bring nothing. If I reckon it's gonna be a messy one, I'll bring the newspaper.

• Advertisement

ElleEm wrote: »
    What is with the freaks who actually do ANYTHING on the toilet other than, well... GO to the toilet!?!?!

FREAKS!!!!!!

Yuck,

Wow, strong words.

Seems your feces ends up on Boards in the form of posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

What do you guys do when you are on the toilet,

Yea, right! Pervert.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

wilkie2006 wrote: »
    Yea, right! Pervert.

;)

i think OP meant his little project was taking a sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

FREAKS!!!!!!

Yuck,

No point sitting there starring at the back of the door.
    Shampoo bottles and other bits get boring after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I like being in the lavatory. It's the only time when people feel obliged to leave you alone. You can hop in the shower, but you can't have anything in there to do after the first few minutes (Yeah, I mean ****).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

If it's my house, I'll suft t'web. If it's someone else's, I'll giggle to myself while doing an A.C.

-Funk

funk-you wrote: »
    If it's my house, I'll suft t'web. If it's someone else's, I'll giggle to myself while doing an A.C.

-Funk

I can imagine that every time you're on the jacks and a lump of poo hits the water below, you say:

"Funk!"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I usually bring the iphone with me and play a strategy game . .

I have two young children and its a bit of a break for me. I am a dad and work from home so see them alot and get few breaks.

Prob for me is I enjoy sitting on the toilet so much my legs regularly go numb! On the plus side, you can air your ass a few times if you flush the toilet while relaxing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I can imagine that every time you're on the jacks and a lump of poo hits the water below, you say:

"Funk!"

Nope, 'ah jaysus' usually does the trick.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Hey Boardsies,

Cheers

Perhaps you could take inspiration from Mr Enderby...
    Enderby composes his poetry whilst seated on the toilet. His bathtub, which serves as a filing cabinet, is almost full of the mingled paper and food scraps that represent his efforts. Although he is recognised as a minor poet with several published works (and is even awarded a small prize, the 'Goodby Gold Medal', which he refuses), he has yet to be anthologised.

• Advertisement

nothing unusual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Rabies wrote: »

How long does it take that you get bored enough to start reading stuff?

Rabies wrote: »

How long does it take that you get bored enough to start reading stuff?

Obviously you don't appreciate a good long sh*te, one of life's little pleasures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

harvey norman have an item called toilet basketball for sale
    I thought it was bizarre myself

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I sit back and think of the queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's times like this I miss the flutt :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Usually have a read..and write.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Due to chronic and un treated piles I tend to scream at the top of my voice while crying hysterically and punching the toilet wall with a closed fist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

Depends on what I reckon the consistency will be. A normal solid one, I'll bring nothing. If I reckon it's gonna be a messy one, I'll bring the newspaper.

to cover the floor ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

I read or else bring the radio.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement