Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for something.

Options
  • 09-12-2014 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Wasn't sure where to ask about this but I figure this might be my best shot. I'm looking for something I seen I think on RTE some years ago late one night. It could have been a program about Irish writers, Brian O'Nolan could have been featured. But there was this one scene on it which is what I'm trying to find or find a name for.

As far as I remember it was an old Irish guy sitting in front of the camera moving stones from one pocket to another and then saying where all the stones were. "Now I have two stones in my left jacket pocket with one stone in my right trouser pocket and four stones in my top shirt pocket, I'll move one stone from my left jacket pocket to my right trouser pocket and I'll have two stones..etc"

I assume it must have come from a play or something, I thought it was Beckett, certainly seemed like something he'd do and the footage seemed old but I'm not sure. Does this sound familiar to anyone ?

Comments

Advertisement