Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Billing One Year Overdue Tomorrow.

Options
  • 30-01-2004 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

.....as of tomorrow the 31st of January.

That useless article Etain told €ircon to sort the details out by end Sept 2002 and to have it deployed a year ago. She 'told 'them in July 2002

Now Dermot is telling Comreg to actually 'do'what they said they would do in July 2002 . Evidence here in PDF format with the order on page 9 of 29 .

Ahern should ritually garrot a random employee every week more like.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by Muck
    .....as of tomorrow the 31st of January.

That useless article Etain told €ircon to sort the details out by end Sept 2002 and to have it deployed a year ago. She 'told 'them in July 2002
    . You're a bit behind with your paperwork, Muck. She told them on 2nd May, 2003 that they had until June 2nd, 2003 to introduce it. (Before that, she'd already granted an extension to April 30th, 2003.

Apparently, everyone had given up in disgust by the time oreillycom delayed it beyond June 2nd, and I wouldn't put money on it being ready by the Ministers new "deadline".

No mention of him actually given ComReg the power to fine voilators a percentage of turnover, I see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

No Ripwave.

I tracked back to the first missed deadline did I not.

There have been 3 or 4 missed deadlines since as you helpfully pointed out.

Dermot Ahern will probably contribute another .

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

Excuse the self promotion: There are two entries on ComWreck about this scandal: here and here

Peter

Advertisement