Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 33 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Schmeichel, Ivan, Schlupp & Jags combined for more than my entire team did last week. Thanks lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Myhill and Dawson on my bench.

My impressive second half of the season continues! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jimmii wrote: »
    Schmeichel, Ivan, Schlupp & Jags combined for more than my entire team did last week. Thanks lads.

Happy with the wildcard I'd imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

qwabercd wrote: »

Hahaah 1036 transfers made in gw 14 alone:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Esp added. Hazard 3, Azpi 2, Courtois 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Not good, lads, not good at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

35 points including BAPS with Aguero (c), Silva, Eriksen and Kane to come. Should move inside the top 2k by the end of the week all things going well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I hope the FFFix algorithm isn't too far off because its got me at a lifetime high of under 3k at the moment!

Edit: 5k now, but still a lifetime high!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

qwabercd wrote: »

Is he just trying to finish last or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

I hope the FFFix algorithm isn't too far off because its got me at a lifetime high of under 3k at the moment!

it had me up to 90k now its says 150k
    was nice while it lasted :D

46 with Haz and Heaton's bps.

Still have Dowling, Janmaat and Kane (c) to play. Dreading to see Aguero and Silva tomorrow.

Degag wrote: »
    Is he just trying to finish last or something?

You have to admire the dedication. They must have some sort of script to be able to do that which makes you think whats the point?

I'll only have a max of 9 point scorers so that is a little disappointing but total so far is nice! Saturday last week I had no idea of the nightmare that was to follow so not taking anything for granted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

You have to admire the dedication. They must have some sort of script to be able to do that which makes you think whats the point?

There's 15k players with less points than him somehow!

I'll only have a max of 9 point scorers so that is a little disappointing but total so far is nice! Saturday last week I had no idea of the nightmare that was to follow so not taking anything for granted!

We're not doing too bad in the cup

Boards FSA
    -
    Kiss The Boys Goodbye

Did u go nugent unlucky if so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

So far, so good, 37 pre bonus, with Kane,Silva & Capt Kun to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

Including subs to come in and bonus I have 36 with Kane, Aguero(c) and Silva to go.

I can't help but think what could have been if Baines took the penalty.

Also I had thought about each of Heaton and Schmeichel to replace Panti but had then thought of Davis and in the end I probably dodged a bullet there. If I sold Panti last night I'd have almost certainly bought Davis but didn't want to double up on Southampton away to Stoke. Instead I used the transfer to go Mane to Silva.

A lot around me seem to have Eriksen so really need a quiet day from him tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

40 (-8), with 27 coming from 4 defenders (3 CS)
    Have Aguero (c), Silva, Kane and Krul to go

Team set up nicely for next GW, looking at 6DGW.

More importantly thought, lead cut to 21 against a rival who was 70+ ahead 3 GW's ago, he currently only has 3 for DWG.

Invincible wrote: »
    So far, so good, 37 pre bonus, with Kane,Silva & Capt Kun to go :)

And no minus 12 for you. That Leicester clean sheet came at the perfect time. IM on 37 with eriksen silva Kane aguero capt to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Not in great shape against my rivals.. currently a handful behind in points but everyone has

Kane, Eirksen, Aguero (c), Silva

I have Ameobi left to play that is a differential - looks like he has lost his place to as he didn't feature against Liverpool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Be sound if Aguero goes mental tomorrow.

% captaincy in top 10k anyone? Kun in particular

stephenl15 wrote: »
    % captaincy in top 10k anyone? Kun in particular

1 Agüero 75.2%
    2 Kane 7.7%
    3 Silva 5.8%
    4 Murray 4.4%
    5 Hazard 3.9%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

31(-4) with Silva, Eriksen, Aguero(c), and Kane to go. Should tread water this GW which I'm happy with, bring on the DGW

Did u go nugent unlucky if so

I did indeed. Fingers crossed it wasn't too serious! Very frustrating run of injuries upfront its been a month since all three forwards got points!!

That's insane! Maybe it's not taking into account the hits on the gw rank until the end or something. In the grand scheme of things if people are using transfer scripts to try ckme ast it doesn't matter but if a lot of people start to do it surely FPL have to do something otherwise it will be a drain in servers and obviously screw up the drop algorithm.

El festino wrote: »
    Be sound if Aguero goes mental tomorrow.

That'd be lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

37 sees me rise to 3800 overall. A top 5k finish would be great so hopefully hold on for that. Inside the top 2k would be best result ever so that's my optimistic target.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

37 sees me up to 1.8k. Aguero (c) Silva Kane to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

The good run continues, 39pts, no hits with Eriksen, Silva, Kane and Aguero (c) still to go!

Now up to 60k, after being 164k three GWs ago. Roll on tomorrow!

36 sees me up to 60k Aguero (c) Silva, eriksen and Kane to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

rose to 52k, a good return tomorrow from Aguero and should break top 50k :)

Not sure what i want with Kane and Krul CS would be nice and make possible getting rid of Kane easier... Pool game tomorrow will of course decide most things, any injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Mental transfer and then captaincy to a player that wasn't even going to start: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2170616/event-history/33/

This lad may want to invest in a new couch for the City match: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1025232/event-history/33/

Wrong week to forget to check your team: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/1167425/event-history/33/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

39 points. Up 12k to 38k and GW rank of 120k with Silva, Kane and Aguero (c) plus Ameobi if he shows his face for a point or 2.

Would hope not to drop too far there with most of the main men. Have been bloody due a good week!

Down to 2.9k but left a sneaky few players on the bench on purpose so have 19 coming in off the bench at the end of the week should finish comfortably inside the top 2k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

31(-4) with Silva, Eriksen, Aguero(c), and Kane to go. Should tread water this GW which I'm happy with, bring on the DGW

Exactly the same as myself, same players and score, and just as happy :D

Vardy looked decent on MOTD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

36 sees me back inside the top 1k for the first time since GW18. Have Aguero (c), Silva, Kane and Eriksen to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Up 16 places to 3,598 with 27. Small gains but a green arrow nonetheless.

Aguero(c), Kane, Silva, Eriksen and Cresswell to play.

There isn't. He's dead last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Up to 33k from 37 with 4 to play including Captain Aguero.

Could do with Aguero running riot tomorrow to try and recover a little more lost ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Down to 2.9k but left a sneaky few players on the bench on purpose so have 19 coming in off the bench at the end of the week should finish comfortably inside the top 2k.

Just finished motd. Talk about narrow margins. Sneaky assist for Walters when you needed it, meanwhile Bolasie and Mane could have had a goal and a couple of assists and end up with 3 points between them.

I need a quiet game from Silva or I'm in trouble.

34(-4) points from 8, slight green arrow so far. All about Silva whether I keep in the green.

FHFC wrote: »
    Just finished motd. Talk about narrow margins. Sneaky assist for Walters when you needed it, meanwhile Bolasie and Mane could have had a goal and a couple of assists and end up with 3 points between them.

I need a quiet game from Silva or I'm in trouble.

34(-4) points from 8, slight green arrow so far. All about Silva whether I keep in the green.

Ye those are the breaks bolasie was unlucky a couple of times. Walters couldve had another assist at the end aswell. I tried to do a media blackout today didnt manage it. Was out for the afternoon and only checked my phone for scores 4 times between 3 o clock and 5 which is progress:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ye those are the breaks bolasie was unlucky a couple of times. Walters couldve had another assist at the end aswell. I tried to do a media blackout today didnt manage it. Was out for the afternoon and only checked my phone for scores 4 times between 3 o clock and 5 which is progress:D

You'll get there young grasshopper!

After bigging up Cambiasso I very nearly got him in for Cork but decided to get Bolasie this week and Cambiasso back as cheapie for next week. Some of these days one of my cunning plans I will come together.....

On the other hand, Harps are 5 clear at the top of Div 1 so I don't really give a crap! Expect some prices rises on our defenders after 6 clean sheets in 7 games!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Need Kun to go absolutely mental tomorrow

(mental as in score 6 goals, not as in miss 3 penalties and get sent off)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

35 points, Aguero (c), Kane & Silva left to go. Cambiasso transfer paid off, Nugent failed. Not sure what to do with him now.

Massive day for me, closed the gap a little on my two rivals yesterday. Neither of them have Aguero, let alone captained.
    One has Kane, the other Silva with the armband so I'm hoping both of them get me sfa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'd be happy enough for Aguero to have a sneaky injury today and watch the game from home. Got Hazard as VC and a whopping two points to come from the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Could do with Eriksen continuing his recent form in the wake of me selling him. Not much to ask for!

Advertisement