Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DBS Film Lit and Drama Course

Options
  • 26-01-2015 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently heard a rumor that Dublin Business School are planning to get rid of the Film Literature and Drama undergraduate course. This was incredibly worrying news to hear not only as a former student but also as someone planning a career in education sector. The course is one of the strongest undergraduate courses in Ireland. I really hope DBS reconsiders this decision. Young people entering postgraduates through CEO often don't get the points for public collages, if this course becomes unavailable I believe it will ultimately have some kind of a knock on effect on the Arts sector in Dublin/ Ireland and of course for future generations looking for education/career in this sector.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 robor40

This is terrible news. My eldest graduated from this course two years ago and is now completing his PHD in theatre studies. My second daughter is planning to apply to the course through the CAO, hope this option isn't taken away from her

Advertisement