Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

COVER BAND SEEKS MANAGER

Options
  • 01-06-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We are a 4 piece rock/pop covers band looking for management or a booking agent to help further our career. We currently play gigs in the Kilkenny, Wexford, Wicklow area, but need someone with decent contacts to help us push on.
    We are very professionally minded, with a professional set-up and willing to travel anywhere in the country(for the right money!!)

Anyone with a genuine interest in working with us can PM me and I can forward our full details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thegoodwillout

Hi,

I'm also in a cover band, based in Waterford... We gig in Waterford, Tipp and Wexford... I've just registered a company to manage bands and musicians... Currently look after 2 bands, one of which i play in myself... I'd be interested in getting involved with a few more, if interested let me know

Advertisement