Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Love DICE staying true to form :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Spotted a lad with a shield on flood Zone. Fair to say it doesn't block 7.62mm minigun fire as he found out .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Anyone up for some of this at the weekend? was on last night and my controller is still in one piece today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Youre going to be even happier when the CTE changes arrive in September. Huge difference in gameplay from what I've heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

miralize wrote: »
    Youre going to be even happier when the CTE changes arrive in September. Huge difference in gameplay from what I've heard.

There seems to be plenty people playing at the moment anyway, I definitely noticed a few off my friends list who are probably playing through the ea access hub.

• Advertisement
Advertisement