Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

888Sport disgrace!!!

Options
  • 18-10-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

Goals mean more promo, pick 3 players start of the season, bet a 10er on the game involving your selected player before the match, I picked Aguero, Costa and Bony. Last night I put €10 on Yaya to score outside the box at 6/1.
    I see before the game he doesn't start, but my bet isnt void so I assume if he comes on the bet stands, Aguero scores 4 and Yaya comes on, I'm thinking - lovely, I will lose my €10 on Yaya to score outside the box but I'l have a €20 free bet from Agueros 4 goals(4 x €5).
    After the match, I see my bet is void and stake returned. I'm thinking surely not. I call up and they tell me the bet was void even though he came on, I didn't qualify for the free bets for Agueros goals. Even though the bet was void AFTER the game, so I couldn't change my bet before the match and I assumed because it wasn't void before the game that my bet would stand if Yaya came on which he did.
    If Aguero doesn't score four goals and Yaya comes on, the bet would have stood I'm sure. Theyd rather give me back my €10 than give me the €20 free bet, Cnuts!!!! :mad:

Advertisement