Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you going to do for your last day alive...

Options
  • 09-09-2008 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

The Large hadron Collider goes on in the morning....

I for one am gonna sit back with a few beers and watch all teh creationists be proved wrong, and then go on living, and if the universe happens to dissapear up it's own arse so be it....Nothing I can do to stop it :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Might make a quick hand shandy... Nothing out of the ordinary really.

I need to stick something in the post but have been too lazy to get around to it so far this week, gonna leave it until next week just in case the end really is nigh and I waste my time doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

HouseHippo wrote: »

I for one am gonna sit back with a few beers and watch all teh creationists be proved wrong, and then go on living, and if the universe happens to dissapear up it's own arse so be it....Nothing I can do to stop it :D

I've made a list of everyone who's started a LHC thread in AH, starting this evening i'm going to kill them.

With a bit of luck, the world will *really* end and i won't have to worry about disposing of the evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Cool make it a hand shandy to go out on though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Jerk off, have some chinese food and play the following video on a loop overnight.

(I know it's been posted before, but if anything deserves a repost, this is it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

dare i say it- yore ma!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I'd imagine at this point 99% of Boards.ie is LHC related in some way.

On-topic Im going to sleep, eat my breakfast and leave the house. That brings me up to 08:00AM which is when, I hear, the **** is going down

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

The colliding bit isn't happening until October. So we've a month to think of what to do for the final hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Go on a rampage, bit of the ultra violence mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Profess my undying love to a stranger on the street. Get jiggy with a dolphin. Other things I can't really go into right now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

HouseHippo wrote: »

Huh? A hard-on collider? That's gotta hurt! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

See the other 470,000 threads about the LHC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement