Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VMA's -What the hell?

Options
  • 09-09-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Did anyone watch the MTV video music awards last night?

Was it me or were they TERRIBLE!! I mean the performances and everything were awful, Paramour were the only decent performers and if it wasnt for Russel Brand (Who I usually dont like) it would have been literally unwatchable!!

It seems to be getting crappier every year!

Thats 2 hours of my life I wont be getting back

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Every MTV award show that iv seen over the lasr 5 yeras or so has been complete and utter crap. but to be honest it seems that any program MTV makes nowadays is ****e as well.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It's collective backslapping so mediocre apes like Britney Spears can tell one another how good they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Rayven199 wrote: »

Was it me or were they TERRIBLE!! I mean the performances and everything were awful, Paramour were the only decent performers

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭i_love_toast

you know what i thought the exact same!did anyone else think the place it was hold in was tiny or sumthing compared to other years where the stage was in ther middle!the audience where MAD boring aswell no cheering just the odd clap by a few people here and there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Rayven199 wrote: »

Was it me or were they TERRIBLE!! I mean the performances and everything were awful, Paramour were the only decent performers and if it wasnt for Russel Brand (Who I usually dont like) it would have been literally unwatchable!!

It seems to be getting crappier every year!

Thats 2 hours of my life I wont be getting back

MTV in substandard television shocker!
    More at 11.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Yeah, normally its in a packed out arena and its more like a concert but that was more of a tv show. Half the people there were "celebs"...although I totally fapped to Miley Cyrus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement