Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More 4 +1

Options
  • 18-10-2005 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

More 4+ 1 now available on EPG Ch 286.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

that EPG needs a renumbering badly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

Mossy Monk wrote:
    that EPG needs a renumbering badly

Yep! EPG reshuffle due shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Apparantly some major SW upgrade in May too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does everyone have this channel and More 4? On my tv it says Signal not being received, but alot of my channels say this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Mr Moon wrote:
    Does everyone have this channel and More 4? On my tv it says Signal not being received, but alot of my channels say this!

sound like your mini-dish needs a nudge...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Widescreen

I think you're decoder has a problem. When some channels start disappearing and everything else is ok, ie. dish in right pos, all cables in position etc that is usually the issue.... get a new one if its fairly old...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It's been like that since the start only 7 months old! That's what happens when you get a cowboy out to do it cause you don't have a phone line!

Advertisement