Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread 10/04/2015 to 16/06/2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

You'd be pushed to finish your round of golf by 8 in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 81,297 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you change the times the unions will kick your a$$.

M

Another night in bed is a cash cow for the HSE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Sour grapes on line 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I have a suggestion for HSE Middle Management to increase productivity... No personal calls outside of lunch hour...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Don't mention absentee levels twice the level in the private sector................................

• Registered Users Posts: 6,509 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Why are'nt the decent front line staff getting the promotion to those positions then dear??, the unions would'nt stand for that...........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I have a suggestion for HSE Middle Management to increase productivity... No personal calls outside of lunch hour...

There is some poor lad in bed waiting on an important injection while she's on line one to Philip with a dripping needle in her hand

• Registered Users Posts: 19,991 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

what keeps you going back in ? €€€€€€€€€€€€

JM Skipton wrote: »
    There is some poor lad in bed waiting on an important injection while she's on line one to Philip with a dripping needle in her hand

The patient isn't important fool, Mauras terms and conditions are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I think I'll be able to pass the medical finals exam after today's show!

50 operations:eek: I will never complain about anything again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,509 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Roger_007 wrote: »

I concur :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Roger_007 wrote: »

Me too, all week from giggle-epsy through scoliosis

fair play to this girl, she is more active than i am and I have no excuses

If a senior mental health professional had the balls this programme would be binned in the interest of improving the general positive mental health of the country.

While here we sneer at the inanity of the majority of the calls there's a large cohort of the population that listen to the claptrap getting angrier and depressed with no one in particular, they are bobbing bits of styrofoam in a sea of anger waiting for the next item to be outraged by.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

just got the end of LL today and well done to Phillip on the his interview with final caller

M

my friend wrote: »
    While here we sneer at the inanity of the majority of the calls there's a large cohort of the population that listen to the claptrap getting angrier and depressed with no one in particular, they are bobbing bits of styrofoam in a sea of anger waiting for the next item to be outraged by.

But these are the Liveline gold callers, they make it the comedy show that it is, without them it would be boring :D

my friend wrote: »
    If a senior mental health professional had the balls this programme would be binned in the interest of improving the general positive mental health of the country.

Liveline probably has a bigger hold of the public's conscience than it should, I mean the program nearly caused a full out run on the banks ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The three twins

unplanned_babies.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Is Emperor Duffy on today or is he still on his holliers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Philip said Joe would be back on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

was listening to talking history on Newstalk last night and duffy got a mention for a talk hes giving to some historical group during the week. No prizes for guessing what his talk is on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

neris wrote: »
    was listening to talking history on Newstalk last night and duffy got a mention for a talk hes giving to some historical group during the week. No prizes for guessing what his talk is on

lets all go. I've a load of rotten eggs I've been saving for hallowe'en

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

sligojoek wrote: »
    Philip said Joe would be back on Monday.

He's not the only one. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

One woman who tells of her astonishment at a scene she witnessed in a supermarket car park.
    Are cyclists taking over our roads? We're talking about the kind that take on the road 3 abreast!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭Hitchens

snubbleste wrote: »
    One woman who tells of her astonishment at a scene she witnessed in a supermarket car park.
    Are cyclists taking over our roads? We're talking about the kind that take on the road 3 abreast!

.....or, should Ned Lillis be left alone? Or, is shoplifting getting out of hand (and into bag) :D

And noisy buskers - are they becoming too much for our ears?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

snubbleste wrote: »

dogging?

dogging?
    Probably a 1987 red ford cortina

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I really dont get RTE's hero worshipping of people who climb mountains or run no long distances with seemingly no apparent reason other than to endanger their own lives...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement