Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JCSA English

Options
  • 28-07-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

So....is it going ahead or what?!?!?

Coming into August and still no definitive answer? Or have I missed something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭chases0102

As we are in our last week before going back, some of us none the wiser as to what is happening with first years, what has anyone with first year English done/will do as regards planning for the forthcoming year?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Jamfa

The Inote Facebook page has info & details about the new JC English & the Junior Cycle website has a section for teachers of English which may be helpful to teachers who have first years in Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭chases0102

Thanks Jamfa, will check that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Live at Three

Hi Jamfa,
    Sorry I cant find that 1st year stuff anywhere on the facebook page. Am I doing it wrong??
    Thanks!

udpate: Found it on the juniorcycle site. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Hi Jamfa,
    Sorry I cant find that 1st year stuff anywhere on the facebook page. Am I doing it wrong??
    Thanks!

Are you a member of the Inote Facebook group?

No. Should I join it to access stuff?

No. Should I join it to access stuff?

You should give it a try. It's basically just other English teachers posting links, tips etc so worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

What are people doing for the first few weeks? Any radical changes?

Advertisement