Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Believe's Betting Log

Options
  • 17-07-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just received €100 from revenue yesterday so I've decided to deposit it to my Bet365 account and see if I can do anything with it. Seeing as it was totally unexpected, I've no problem losing the €100, but hopefully I can turn it into something decent.

Bets will pretty much all be on football or tennis. All bets will be posted here. Many of the bets will be in-play bets. No reasoning will be given for my bets. This log is just for a bit of fun.

Believe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sparkation

Bet 1.
    Long Chen v Aoxiong Wang.
    1st set, 0-5*.
    €100 - Aoxiong Wang to win 2-0 @1.22.

Sparkation wrote: »
    Bet 1.
    Long Chen v Aoxiong Wang.
    1st set, 0-5*.
    €100 - Aoxiong Wang to win 2-0 @1.22.

This was made last night - I just thought I'd include it anyway. I've no idea what the final score was as I fell asleep but it won anyway.

Balance: €122.23

Bet 2.
    Santiago Giraldo vs. Alexander Zverev.
    €122.23 - Santiago Giraldo to win @1.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Sparkation wrote: »
    Bet 2.
    Santiago Giraldo vs. Alexander Zverev.
    €122.23 - Santiago Giraldo to win @1.40.

Best ask the Revenue for a few more quid!

Those rolling accumulators are so hard to keep going. You nearly look for the "sure things" to build up the kitty when maybe you should take a chance on something like a 11/10 or 6/4 shot to start with.

Anyway unlucky with it hopefully it doesn't deter you from starting again!

Advertisement