Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming World of Warcraft everyday on twitch

Options
  • 08-08-2015 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Whats up lads i just started streaming on twitch yesterday and wanted to drop a link to yous. Feedback is much appreciated ! Still have to get a mic/cam so the only way i can interact with the stream is by chat. Come by and hang out! More info on my twitch page :)

http://www.twitch.tv/byitz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

More PVP streams..

Best of luck and hope it goes well, personally can't stomach PvP streams :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Wow streaming can be boring generally unless the person hosting has decent personality, i personally cant stand pve stuff, will only watch pvp if im picking up some tips.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Calhoun wrote: »
    Wow streaming can be boring generally unless the person hosting has decent personality, i personally cant stand pve stuff, will only watch pvp if im picking up some tips.

Might just be down to interest, I've never had an interest in PVP, and all my attention goes into PvE. Just feel WoW is convoluted with PVP streams, where it seems everyone is "rank 1" somehow, and its just not a very enjoyable thing to watch or understand.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Might just be down to interest, I've never had an interest in PVP, and all my attention goes into PvE. Just feel WoW is convoluted with PVP streams, where it seems everyone is "rank 1" somehow, and its just not a very enjoyable thing to watch or understand.

I think it's down to the ease to stream for pvp and its much easier to follow as your only focused on 1-3 players.

The real streamers earn allot through subscriptions and donations but I believe as the game declines so is this. More are moving to lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

I dont want to go off topic but can anyone tell me how to have an overlay when streaming from an xbox? Do i have to run it through the pc first and edit some kinda overlay with xsplit?

• Advertisement

Might have better luck asking in the video dome sub forum if you don't get an answer here .

Advertisement