Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy S2 Won't Charge

• 04-02-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

I usually charge my phone over night but I woke up today to it being plugged in but only at 82% battery even though it had been charging for 10 or so hours. I'm low on battery now so I plugged it in but the charging port doesn't seem to work. I've tried a few different chargers, USB, jiggling the cable around and have tried restarting the phone but nothing works.

Does anyone know how it would be possible for the charging port to just go on the blink? Will I have to send it away to get repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

It could be the battery or the charging port. Try another battery from somewhere - you can buy Anker ones from Amazon for roughly €20. You can also get replacement (non-Samsung branded) charger ports for about a tenner on-line and there's YouTube videos walking you through the replacement process. A bit fiddly but pretty easy.

Advertisement