Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DirkGently's Random Skies Realm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

To celebrate the release of Minecraft 1.9, I've reset my Realm to one of the two (2) Adventure Maps that currently works in 1.9: Total House Bombover:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'll be sure to visit soon! I haven't played the full 1.9 version at all yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I've now set up a new Survival Amplified map, and I'll leave it on there for a while. I like Amplified maps for a couple of reasons, including the more spectacular scenery and the challenge of navigating the map safely.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Advertisement