Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemasons jailed for practicing witchcraft in Figi

Options
  • 16-07-2009 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

"Fijian villagers are not the first to puzzle over Freemasonry's rituals A group of freemasons have had to spend a night in jail in Fiji, after local villagers complained they were practising witchcraft.

The 14 men, including eight Australians and a New Zealander, had been holding a night-time meeting on Denerau island. The New Zealand man told reporters he had spent a "wretched" time in jail, and blamed the mix-up on the actions of "dopey village people".

Police also seized wands, compasses and a skull from the freemasons' lodge. Freemasonry is a centuries-old club that practices secret rituals, and has more than five million members worldwide. 'Nothing sinister' The New Zealander, who did not want to give his name, told the New Zealand Herald that Tuesday night's meeting was "interrupted...

Freemasonry is a centuries-old club that practises secret rituals and has more than five million members worldwide"

I always had my suspicions about these people, And these are the guys that are going to take over the world. :eek:

Photo depicts a Freemason ring complete with skull & bones and cumpass.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8153159.stm

orthodox_freemasonry.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

The Wiccan, Oranage order Purple Arch , Royal Arch and Freemason initiation ceremonies are curiously similar.

The Orange / Mason similarities are easily explained as the founders of orange order were mostly Masons.

I've not seen an explanation or refutation of the similarity between Wiccan and Freemasonry.

Of course neither Wiccan nor Freemasonry is like stereotypical public or Eastern conception of Witchcraft.

While I have no sympathy with Freemasonry, I think the Fijians are going to look silly over this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

There are two types of masonry aren't there, speculative and operative. The former involves taking a deep spiritual journey into oneself according to your beliefs whereas the other is meant to involve "helping the community." Apparently Aliester Crowley was able to infiltrate lodges by learning the secret handshakes and signs.

Imo they're a bunch of fruitcakes who are more and more irrelevant in a world increasingly dominated by science and technology. Legatus is another similar group, self aggrandizing groupthinkers. hehe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

There are two types of masonry aren't there, speculative and operative. The former involves taking a deep spiritual journey into oneself according to your beliefs whereas the other is meant to involve "helping the community." Apparently Aliester Crowley was able to infiltrate lodges by learning the secret handshakes and signs.

Imo they're a bunch of fruitcakes who are more and more irrelevant in a world increasingly dominated by science and technology. Legatus is another similar group, self aggrandizing groupthinkers. hehe.

Most all the info on the freemasons seeems to verify that mostly that is the case.There are best as I can tell from the stuff on the net thousands maybe even hundreds of thousands of the FM who do a few silly mumbo jumbo and dont progres to higher levels .However at the top of the pyamid is claimed it is there that the devil worship takes place and the more evil acts are planned .having a small army of compartmentalised drones who do what they are told below can help to enusre some evil plans actualy come to full implementation or so it is claimed in the CT sectors of the net.

Pointless exersize best I can tell for Fiji to arrest a small coven of probaly minor members of the cult of FM. Probaly have been better to start thier own Fiji Hacka dance with a bioling coldron on big fire and singing how tasty is white man devil worshippers to eat and they would have legged it back to where they come from .

As for the helping the natives seems the Microsoft BillGates with planned parenthood helps the natives no end .He uses his wealth to trick the locals into to getting sterilised with his come get a free medical check up and they tie the tubes for the ovarys or the testicales and kill off the natives that way.Yes all sorts of charity can suit themselfs rather the natives they claim to help.Not sure if BG is a FM or not but BG sure likes population reduction achievments

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 thomasmi

not clear on freemasonry so maybe figi can look at it fresh and clean

verey few , clear it between people and suggestive social patterns

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

I used to live in Fiji (not Figi...) and more specifically in Denarau (not Denerau...).

This doesn't surprise me at all.

We had a housegirl once that couldn't eat 'pink food' because of her religion... This included, but was not limited to, foods like Salmon, 'red' meat, watermelon, pink fizzy drinks, etc...

• Advertisement

watty wrote: »
    I think the Fijians are going to look silly over this.

Trust me, they've plenty more to be embarrassed about on the world stage.

Besides, they honestly don't care what people think of them. Fijitime and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

derry wrote: »
    As for the helping the natives seems the Microsoft BillGates with planned parenthood helps the natives no end .He uses his wealth to trick the locals into to getting sterilised with his come get a free medical check up and they tie the tubes for the ovarys or the testicales and kill off the natives that way.Yes all sorts of charity can suit themselfs rather the natives they claim to help.Not sure if BG is a FM or not but BG sure likes population reduction achievments

Derry

Errr, I take it there is absolutely no point in asking for evidence of this is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sounds like bullsh|t, even for the CT forum. I've spoken to freemasons, a few who are on this forum. All of them believe in helping the fellow person with good deeds, etc. All the "devil worshipping" stuff is a laugh: like anything that is different from the christain church "ZOMG, they're different, they MUST be devil worshipers"...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

The Wiccan, Oranage order Purple Arch , Royal Arch and Freemason initiation ceremonies are curiously similar.

The Orange / Mason similarities are easily explained as the founders of orange order were mostly Masons.

I've not seen an explanation or refutation of the similarity between Wiccan and Freemasonry.

Of course neither Wiccan nor Freemasonry is like stereotypical public or Eastern conception of Witchcraft.

While I have no sympathy with Freemasonry, I think the Fijians are going to look silly over this.
    i dont know if this will suprise you, but it is now believed that pope pius 1X was a freemason his signature[proved] still exists on a italian lodge papers,pope johnXX111,was a freemason[FBI documents now declassified] and cardinal rampolla 1843-1913 was also a well known freemason and this is only scratching the surface

Not a surpise. One of the reasons for setting up of Orange Order was Masonic involvement on the "Green" side. Masons are not a Protestant or Catholic organisation. They draw members from all walks of society, all religions and none.

• Advertisement

Not a surpise. One of the reasons for setting up of Orange Order was Masonic involvement on the "Green" side. Masons are not a Protestant or Catholic organisation. They draw members from all walks of society, all religions and none.

I thought you had to believe in a deity to become a mason?

Not in the Christian, Jewish or Muslim sense.

Actually some additional research shows that the French and associated "orient" lodges dropped even requirement for a Supreme Being.

Not in the Christian, Jewish or Muslim sense.

ah, thats clear now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

So fiji have had 3 coups recently, the new Junta refuses point blank to entertain the notion of Elections, no one says a word, they arrest some GoatF*ckers and its news :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

So fiji have had 3 coups recently, the new Junta refuses point blank to entertain the notion of Elections, no one says a word, they arrest some GoatF*ckers and its news :rolleyes:

I'm curious as to how you find out about the coups, and the Juna refusing to hold elections, if it wasn't news.

Oh it was in the news briefly, I was makin a sweping statement to the CT Community about our priorities in investigating events and what piqes our interestin a subject.

for example, I think West Papua/Irinjiya may kick off shortly

No one says a word? Bull S! It's been nothing but news in relevant areas.

The MSG and PIF have been meeting almost weekly on it trying to get things sorted.

It may not be news in Ireland. But then, no one in Fiji cares about 300 jobs being cut in Ireland or Bertie fleecing the country.

Different strokes for different etc...

again I wasnt commentin on the general MSM, I was commentin on the participants of this forum, surely someone else noticed that this was going on, BTW I did start a thread for the second coup somwhere, the on where the RAN did some toothless sabre rattlin and basicly reassured the Fijian Military that we wouldnt intervene, there was some mention in the papers when it happened over here and every now and again it pops up but theres not that much talk about it really.

Australia wont get involved, so no one else is going to.

However I do think WP is gonna kick offinto some form or escalated Civil unrest against the Indonesian ocupation forces, everything will hinge on how he indos respond. but somehow I cant see the PNGDF lastin too long if the **** did hit the fan, I also cant see a mandate from Australia for intervention unless they threaten the mining operations cashflow

First they came for the Jews Freemasons, then the Methodists ...
    The Methodist Church in Fiji has said that seven of its senior members are being held by police for questioning.

All those being held have been involved in discussions about the church's planned annual conference.

Fiji's military government has already banned the meeting once, accusing the church of being too political and setting conditions for future talks.

The Methodist Church is the largest in Fiji and hopes to hold its annual meeting next month regardless.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8162318.stm

Who next?

well if it follows the standard pattern, Student dissidents, however I think they were clipped a while ago, and the media toe the line so its hard to know.

I always find the marked contrast bewtween the Situations in Fiji and Thailand interesting.

Thailand may actually be the last defender of free speech and true democracy.

• Advertisement

Thailand?
    Scams
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8154497.stm
    Protests
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7760592.stm
    Crisis
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7998243.stm
    Lack of free speech
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8120433.stm

Do you mean in the World or just that region?
    I'll admit Thailand is maybe better than Burma, Indonesia, Fiji and North Korea.

But the last defender of free speech & democracy is a strange claim.

Advertisement