Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

irish media since the late nineties -mind control

• 10-07-2009 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

espinolman wrote:
    Do you think they have'nt got a foothold in the Public group consciousness , just goes to show how much you know , they do have a foothold in a very big way , they can make the public believe anything ,they use advanced technology to do with the mind , i have noticed this technology being used here in the irish media since the late nineties . And it is also used on the internet , they can make you believe anything and do .

We are all under illuminati mind control .

We need to start a thread on this here , anyone interested in finding out how they are being mind controlled ?

How are they doing this? I'm actually very interested in this sort of topic.I hope your idea of mind control is the same as mine.

Comments

Id say it probably happened long before the late nineties...with the development of advertising, and the requirement to please said advertisers...in the ninties, numbers were probably cut in the papers...due to downsizing and cutting costs etc...the journalism became more churnalism, as papers struggled to fill pages and check facts..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'd be curious to know myself.

There's a fantastic 4 part documentary on how this all came about..in large part due to sigmund freuds american nephew, Edward Bearnez(not sure if thats spelt correctly)., who developed the art of PR, coming up with a new name for it, apart from propaganda..
    The Century of the Self

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Its the simple use of thousands of TV channels which swamps people with too much info

Years ago it was one TV station a Radio staion and the newspaper coupled with the rumour machine and jungle drum.

Then in the old days there was a keen interest in politics as people ahad sod all and plenty time to talk debate and note the changes in world or local affairs .

Now its 4 hours a day lost commuting and whacked out working folk with 2000 TV channels and umpen vidio disks all to dumb us down.

Stick in the RTE brainwashed on CO2 cook our goose crap and oter agendas they adhere to and there is no way to get the main media to report the true news so for ROI its simple the quazi intelegensia have thier heads up thier a$$ and want everybody to follow the **** they pontificate to us plebs as according to thier masters.

Lucky the internet came with the alternitve media and the brain washing is pointed out and then its simple the CT is the real story and the main stream media is owned and controled by the filthy rich with a nasty agenda our extermination if they can get away with it .

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

It was 1997 or 98 i was listening to the radio ,it was RTE radio one , there was a psychologist on it describing 'discoveries' they had just made about the mind which were being introduced into the media (the media here in ireland) and how this technology would be used , i recognised the techniques the psychologist was discussing from Dianetics , but that was puplished in 1950 and that technology has been known since the forties at least , oh but these pschologists are soooo intelligent they have just discovered this !
    I knew after listening to that radio programme that they were going to use this to control the masses and i believe they have since the late nineties .
    I found the following on the net , from this source :http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/bowart.htm
    During the early days of MKULTRA, a former Naval officer, L.Ron Hubbard, --aware of what the Navy was covertly doing -researched the workings of the human mind (100). Refusing to submit to government demands that he Join the mind control psychiatrists, this man published a book called "Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health". The book proclaimed mental liberty and integrity as the birthright of humanity (101). When the book became a bestseller, thousands began using the techniques Hubbard discovered, testifying to "increased mental liberty." Some of the techniques Hubbard described for the benefit of people were secretly being used by the government in an attempt to enslave. Other of the techniques Hubbard described were actually antidotes to the MKULTRA mind control methods (102).
    The government began a vicious smear campaign against Hubbard. It was run by the CIA's mind control section. The young author had inadvertently blown the whistle on the best kept secret of the Cold War, MKULTRA. And, perhaps the young author had tipped the cryptocracies hand on their whole IW gameplan.
    Hubbard's office was ransacked and a manuscript was stolen which contained information which paralleled that which we now know of as psychotronics. Ironically that manuscript carried the same title as the later manuscript by Lt. Col. Tom Bearden. Both had the name EXCALIBUR. Hubbard and his colleagues were physically attacked, and the author narrowly escaped a kidnapping attempt. A black propaganda campaign was waged against all those who subscribed to the idea of "Dianetics" for nearly 30 years.
    When a prominent psychiatrist, Dr. Thomas Szasz began debunking the totalitarian mind control plans of his colleagues in the 1950's (103), he became the focal point of similar attacks. When Adrija Puharich began revealing too much about psychotronics in his books, he was attacked similarly.
    Other men like Szasz and Hubbard have sparked a growing movement to restore mental freedom. Szasz helped launched the fledgling Libertarian Party, whose platform boldly calls for a-halt to government mind control operations and its financing by U.S: tax dollars. Indeed, the financing through taxation of a technology to ensalve the tax payer, may turn out to be the cruelest joke yet played upon the American people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

derry wrote: »
    Its the simple use of thousands of TV channels which swamps people with too much info
    Lucky the internet came with the alternitve media

Surely the internet only added more media to the mix, swamping people even more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Personally i wouldn't belive a word that came out of L.Ron Hubbard mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

How are they doing this? I'm actually very interested in this sort of topic.I hope your idea of mind control is the same as mine.

Hypnosis is not what it is portrayed to be on Television and in the movies , it is a rapport with the hypnotist , ericksonian hypnosis is used in the mass media , they use conversational hypnosis , the critical factor is lowered by giving verifyably true statements to the subject ( or millions of people watching television ) , they keep giving true statements and even in a rythmic fashion before giving the hypnotic suggestion or command , also hand gestures are used to give hypnotic commands , after the critical factor is lowered .

A certain candidate has used ericksonian hypnosis successfully in the recent puppetdential elections .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Personally i wouldn't belive a word that came out of L.Ron Hubbard mouth.
    100% just look at the amount of green that man has made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Years ago it was one TV station a Radio staion and the newspaper coupled with the rumour machine and jungle drum.

Then in the old days there was a keen interest in politics as people ahad sod all and plenty time to talk debate and note the changes in world or local affairs .

Now its 4 hours a day lost commuting and whacked out working folk with 2000 TV channels and umpen vidio disks all to dumb us down.

Stick in the RTE brainwashed on CO2 cook our goose crap and oter agendas they adhere to and there is no way to get the main media to report the true news so for ROI its simple the quazi intelegensia have thier heads up thier a$$ and want everybody to follow the **** they pontificate to us plebs as according to thier masters.

Lucky the internet came with the alternitve media and the brain washing is pointed out and then its simple the CT is the real story and the main stream media is owned and controled by the filthy rich with a nasty agenda our extermination if they can get away with it .

Derry

What TV signal do you recieve that you get 2000 TV channels???

4 hours a day communting... you need to change your job mate...thats way out of whack with the normal joe soap....

You are jesting sir I assume, the internet as an alternative to TV from an advertising perspective..... christ on a crutch....TV cannot compete with the internet as a form of advertising....

yeah buts lets not have reality interfere with rantings.. hey..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

Derry

<snipped by bonkey - user infracted>

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

Anyone here ever read or watch anything about HAARP technology being used for mind control? Really far out stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdlcYLszr-k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 timmah

anyone here ever think that if the irish media were guilty of mind control, they would control us enough so we wouldnt be able to think we were under their control?

Advertisement