Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night studying?

Options
  • 07-06-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

So i have myself wondering are people actually staying up at night to study?:eek: Cause i for one am not!

What time is eveyone going to bed these days?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

My sleeping pattern is pretty messed up so I only really start study at around 9pm and go till around 1 or 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

i havent been doing that but Im going to tonight, cant believe its so close!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I've been going to bed around 10 for last week but it was 12 last night. Trying to get used to 10 because it was that when we were in school and I'll be getting up at the same time as when I did that. That's the plan :pac:

Not staying up at night because if I did it would just be pointless. Way too tired in the evenings for that!

I'm doing around 4-5 hours a day and that's more than enough for me right now.

Good luck with it anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

Going to bed at around half 12 although it was half two last night and getting up at around 11 :pac:
    I aint studying till that time though, I have movies to watch :cool:

Advertisement