Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending luggage back to Ireland, best option?

Options
  • 23-07-2014 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

I am moving home soon and need to sort out sending extra luggage back to Ireland. I know that I can send it via post and it will take three months but I also heard about a website sendmybag.com that collects your luggage from your door and delivers to your destination in a few weeks. Unfortunately, this website doesn't provide the option of sending luggage direct from Oz to Ireland,only from Oz to the UK.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any other companies that transfers luggage from Oz to Ireland, or is going via the postal route the only option? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I consulted a crowd mentioned on another thread called Jetta express, they're in most cities. They do excess bagage to Ireland, I think Sevenseas do it too. The thing I needed most though is that they'd store it for a few months on the Irish end as I'm planning on traveling for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

Check out pack and send. We shipped interstate with them, you can book it all online. Just had a friend ship books and clothes etc back to the UK with them and worked out at about half the price of posting.

Advertisement