Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Considering a Jiayu Phone

• 01-06-2013 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

I am considering splashing out on a high spec phone and am thinking about one of the Jiayu handsets. The only thing is I don't know what model to go for. I have sort of narrowed it down to either the G3S or the G4, but if I be perfectly honest it's only because they are the latest releases and not because I have researched them.

Can any Android experts provide me with any information or tips?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭PurvesGrundy

Just realised, I have posted two threads on this forum and no one has bothered to reply.

Cheers everyone.

We didn't because you haven't used the search function.

Edit: It seems you have actually posted in that thread but started a new thread anyway? The people who know the most about these phones are the people in that thread. No need to start a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭PurvesGrundy

We didn't because you haven't used the search function.

Edit: It seems you have actually posted in that thread but started a new thread anyway? The people who know the most about these phones are the people in that thread. No need to start a new one.

The reason I posted a new thread is because I didn't receive any responses in that one. I thought that my query might gain more attention with a separate thread.

Anyway, nobdody can help me. It's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭super_freddie

My main concern on these phones is not technical but logistical... any experiences in terms of

1. Customs charge
    2. Warranty returns

Hopefully this question is OK in this thread :-)

Thanks,
    super_freddie.

Advertisement