Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy Note €435.78

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Very good price for it in fairness, must be the onset of the S3 thats driving the price down

Just a quick thing to watch out for though if the €388 price tag for the S2 catches your eye. It is NOT the same phone as you get here, it has a (very slightly) inferior processor, and, more crucially, all those custom roms will not work with it, so watch out

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

Why are y'all looking at amazon.de? Is it the price or are there other considerations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

mbur wrote: »
    Why are y'all looking at amazon.de? Is it the price or are there other considerations?

Just because the prices are cheaper, the samsang galaxy nexus was going for 355e during the week aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

mbur wrote: »

i checked out .de for the note firstly because of price.
    but there service is what will keep me going back.
    a pleasure to deal with.
    could not recommend them enough.
    it was 450 delivered from them.
    599 in the shop downtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

How many threads does this need?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

How many threads does this need?

I didn't see any other threads about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I didn't see any other threads about it?

Havn't seen any on here either, unless he means all the ones on hotukdeals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Are they all sim free or how do you tell?
    Do all sellers post to here? Using Chrome to translate so I'm not sure if its fully translated or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

They are all sim free /unlocked unless stated otherwise, buy directly from Amazon.de, delivery via DHL up to 2/3 working days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Thanks again Jarren.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

Jarren wrote: »
    They are all sim free /unlocked unless stated otherwise, buy directly from Amazon.de, delivery via DHL up to 2/3 working days.

yep - did the same - 2 days delivery - and that was including a scrw up on my side with a credit card.

i took my sim and sd card out of my montecarlo - but them in the note - booted up and i was automatically hooked up to three and all my contacts etc were in tact when i signed in with my gmail.

also automatically prompted me to download any apps which werent on the sd card.

flawless.

1 minute.

Advertisement