Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to buy an AEG

• 19-07-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i'm new to airsoft and I want to buy my own second hand or new AEG preferable an m4 or m15a1 and with 0.7 - 1joule I am hoping to only spent 80-100euro but I might go over my limit for a good deal. Thanks -Connor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭blackhawk7

any interest in a G&G M4 Raider CQB? where are you located?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Yeah man thats sound good I would be very interested can u send pics and whats the fps and im located in Tipperary what about you ? :)

im in cavan unfortunately.to be honest i dont fancy getting involved with postage and paypal.i would prefer if you got to see it in person.

blackhawk7 wrote: »
    im in cavan unfortunately.to be honest i dont fancy getting involved with postage and paypal.i would prefer if you got to see it in person.

Sorry postage is the only option but it's trustworthy there's no need to be nervous of it, I would rather meet in person too but it's a 4th our drive which is impossible in my situation sorry, I am very interested though

its not the postage im worried about,i would just prefer you got your hands on it before you decide to buy.nothing worse than getting something in the post and then realising you wanted something else.i would meet half way but it would still be a bit far for both us of us.best of luck with your search.

• Advertisement

its not the postage im worried about,i would just prefer you got your hands on it before you decide to buy.nothing worse than getting something in the post and then realising you wanted something else.i would meet half way but it would still be a bit far for both us of us.best of luck with your search.

Could u show me pics and describe the condition and how old it is etc and worse case scenario I can send it back but honestly I don't think I will, but can u upload pictures and how much fps is it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

Tokyo Marui p90 on my thread, if you are interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭brenmc68

Hi blackhawk7, how much u lookn for the raider, interested in swaps and if so what? Got any pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭brenmc68

Hi blackhawk7, how much u lookn for the raider, interested in swaps and if so what? Got any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭PM_

I have a black scar H in my thread if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a G&G Raider with Metal quad rail system, the original gearbox has been replaced with a non-blowback gearbox
    There is some engraving on the lower receiver but it shoots good and comes with a hi-cap mag

Can you send some pictures and whats the lowest price you can do ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Will post photos later this evening on thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭ciarandevitt85

Hey have a colt m4a1 looking for 100 euro
    I will post no prob
    The gun comes with 2 hi cap mags and a battery and charger
    I've done some work on the barrel to improve the accuracy and it also has a new steel hop up unit and top and bottom rail system on the hand guard

Shots at 295-305fps

Hey have a colt m4a1 looking for 100 euro
    I will post no prob
    The gun comes with 2 hi cap mags and a battery and charger
    I've done some work on the barrel to improve the accuracy and it also has a new steel hop up unit and top and bottom rail system on the hand guard

Shots at 295-305fps

If i had not already got a gun off my mate I would definately buy this but sorry ive already bought a G&G m4a1, but thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Daragh.scully

I'll sell u mine for €90 with red dot

I'll sell u mine for €90 with red dot

Sorry im not looking to buy anymore as the title saids 'Withdrawn'

Advertisement