Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

High end M4/HK416 varient! Cash Waiting

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sgt joker

Recprocity wrote: »
    Fps was 318 last time crono'd. Extras are the upgrades ie. Troy battleaxe stock, utimate steel barrel and a shs high torque motor. . Posting shouldn't be a problem, where are you based?

im based in dundalk co louth

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

I have a G&G Raider gr15 if you're interested. Looking for 160 for the M4, 450rnd mag, battery & charger. Linky here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057059378

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭bogman424

TheHamster wrote: »
    Link to my advert for a Cyma M4 with upgraded internals, and custom paint job. No issues, firing 100% exceptionally quiet and accurate with good range. Links to a couple of videos of it too

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057247939

How much would you take for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tactical tailor

i have a vfc hk 416, all metal, high end, dont know the internal specs, but its all very hig end, paid 450 for the aeg without any extras.
    can throw in mags, silencer and magpul stock
    check my adverts.ie page for pics
    type - Tactical Tailor 45 degree airsoft molle pouch -in websearch, the pic of the aeg is here for the moment, i will be putting the ad up next week for these on boards,
    i was lookiong for 260 with all above included, and could even deliver if needed, i work in drogheda a bit
    thanks
    Alan

i have a vfc hk 416, all metal, high end, dont know the internal specs, but its all very hig end, paid 450 for the aeg without any extras.
    can throw in mags, silencer and magpul stock
    check my adverts.ie page for pics
    type - Tactical Tailor 45 degree airsoft molle pouch -in websearch, the pic of the aeg is here for the moment, i will be putting the ad up next week for these on boards,
    i was lookiong for 260 with all above included, and could even deliver if needed, i work in drogheda a bit
    thanks
    Alan

I cant find it mate, can you post the pics here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

Would you be interested in a We 416 gas blowback with 4 mags?

TheHamster wrote: »
    Would you be interested in a We 416 gas blowback with 4 mags?

No thanks mate

Advertisement