Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrap Unwanted Caravan

Options
  • 11-11-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Folks, have an old two berth caravan which I need to scrap (damage etc). Anyone know of scrappage dealer who I could bring it to/be collected? I am based in Athlone. Would I also get anything for scrapping it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

goalie2 wrote: »
    Folks, have an old two berth caravan which I need to scrap (damage etc). Anyone know of scrappage dealer who I could bring it to/be collected? I am based in Athlone. Would I also get anything for scrapping it?

If it has anything of value, cushions, cabinets, sinks, fridge, hob, zig unit, pumps etc you should get a couple of hundred for it on adverts.ie or donedeal.ie..

What sort of condition is it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

I am looking for a pair of the wind down levelling feet. Does it have those on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

goalie2 wrote: »

Theyre full of polystyrene youll probably have to pay to dispose of it legally, are any of the parts any good cooker fridge etc you could put it on adverts as a donor for campervan if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭goalie2

Got a guy to take it away, he using it for parts..

Advertisement