Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard

Options
  • 29-09-2009 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭

Cant get Blackboard working at all. Ive tried to search for my courses but none of them come up. Grrrrrr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Could be that the subject's department hasn't registered you yet.
    Or it's done automatically sometimes, when you register.

Even if you find your course, you may have to enter a password.

Contact your lecturers maybe or ask someone in your class about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

In student registration part of student admin. Make sure that module/subject registration is completed. This will allow lecturers to add you.
    You prob have this done already..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭romah

Cant login at all..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An error occurred while the system was processing this login request. [/FONT]
    [URL="javascript:showCopyrightDetail()"]BbBlackboard_R_URL-f.gif[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Call into the computer help desk in the Boole. There is probably something simple wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Yeah I'm having problems with it too, but I'll assume for another week or so that it's down to the English Department not having gotten around to getting their sites running. Modules for my other subject are working fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

check with your lecturer if they have the modules released - I know our lecturer told us that our lectures were up, but in fact she hadn't released them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Mine's working now, no problems with it earlier.

Advertisement