Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on 1st Yeah History Tutorial Tuesday 6/10

Options
  • 05-10-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

The tutorial for this starts tomorrow morning at 9am in the Elderwood buildings. The thing is, i'm not sure which number building i'm meant to go to. My pen smudged when I wrote it down so now it's incomprehensible.

So, does anyone know what particular Elderwood building the tutorial is likely to be in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I once had a few tutorials in 5 Elderwood iirc.

Where did you sign up for them? If it was in a department building you could go back and check the lists.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

its prob 5 i think that where they have most of those history tutorials... i can anly remember them being in 5 elderwood last year. didnt hear them mentioning any other of the elderwood buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Its the number beside the HR department. It says Dept of History on it. You can't miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

grenache wrote: »
    Its the number beside the HR department. It says Dept of History on it. You can't miss it.

Cheers!

Advertisement